The 7th year Anniversary thanks speech

Гз на 7 лет! Надеюсь, у вас все хорошо. :) Вот еще 7. РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ: о, никаких смайликов. :( Представьте, что звенят бокалы с шампанским. :P
If you came back as a Developer it would be better

Didn't play much on Unloze, but I'm respect Jenz and the team's effort. I hope the server growing strong in the future.

Reactions: Luke and Kip
Thanks jenz. I think that despite the stormy relations that we had, you and I by intermediaries, you and your team are doing a monstrous job.

You have built a united community I would say.

A community that knows and appreciates each other in its entirety.

To tell you about my experience, it has not always been easy for me.

I will only talk about my experience on Unloze. Much of which happened while being banned. But the young man I was throwing wouldn't give up so easily

The ze served me as an escape for years, or in any case to avoid real life. And I don't think I'm the only one in this situation. And I think that there are still today who know this situation without being able to realize it. And this is a good thing. But the community taught me several life lessons.

You can't get along with everyone. People leave without warning and we miss some people. But besides that, you can also make friends, see even friends (Yes yes nostar)

From my point of view Jenz, you are a good person, and again, thank you.

As a player that started playing on unloze in late 2016 i would like to say thank you for all the years and many more to come
I really love and enjoy everything about this community and still do to this day truely the best community i've ever been apart of
And i've met alot of great and kind people plus making great friendsips along the way
Thank you for everything and most of all changing my gaming experience forever.:wlenny:

I noticed that I haven't posted here so I'm going to do it now.

I'm really grateful for this community to exist and I'm really grateful to you jenz and those who are in charge of managing the community for everything they did so far. Becoming an Admin here was really special for me, because I like to do a good work and get recognized. All of that effort led to where I am today, and it's because of yours and the Staff's trust I can show my potential. Besides all the stupid shit I did and all the au_tism moments that still happen I enjoy a lot playing and being part of UNLOZE.

Junior Admin, Advisor, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin and now "Developer". I only got through where I am because of you and the rest of Staff. I value and I appreciate everything you did to keep the community as it is and I hope it's still up and living for more 7 years.

>inb4 haters will say I sucked your dick to progress on UNLOZE's hierarchy :lul: