Spooky Admin App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2021
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Soul King
-Steam ID: 76561198095241211
-Server(s) you are applying for: ZE
-Current Activity: I'm on everyday from early mornings to late at night.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be admin because this is the one Z server I play on where they have a friendly and funny community and I want to help those who play in off hours where there might be trolling that could affect the enjoyability of the game.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I've not had any role like admin before but I've seen how admins handle trolling and other issues and how not to go overboard with punishments.

4. Can you play during late hours?
I'm always on the server throughout the day for an hour or more at a time and usually awake late at night (12am - 2am)

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.
If they purposefully knife troll then its a knife ban, same for trolling with items. If they continue trolling then they would be kicked with the reason for why. If they rejoin and keep trolling then it would be a ban. If people are mic spamming while someone is mic leading then temp 5min mute. Same for chat spamming while someone is chat leading.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Thanks for reading my application :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.