Sad

HumanZz

Renowned User
Dec 10, 2017
It's not suprised that UNLOZE having worst era during this global admin line-up, i can say that this is legit worst and corrupted admin and global admin team in whole ze history.

There is one global admin who has no self-judgement he muting, baning, restricting peoples by request so sad.

Anyways it's fun sometimes when they declining admin applications based their popularity in server but they accepting someone who is legit new in community cuz licked some dick on discord.

Remember they used to decline Chivas application.

Explain in detail who you think is shit on admin and senior team and i will send him a pipe bomb through mail

Let's make UNLOSE great again.

It's not suprised that UNLOZE having worst era during this global admin line-up, i can say that this is legit worst and corrupted admin and global admin team in whole ze history.

There is one global admin who has no self-judgement he muting, baning, restricting peoples by request so sad.

Anyways it's fun sometimes when they declining admin applications based their popularity in server but they accepting someone who is legit new in community cuz licked some dick on discord.

give names
giphy.gif

It's not suprised that UNLOZE having worst era during this player line-up, i can say that this is legit worst and unpleasent player team in whole ze history.

There are many players who has no self-judgement, they troll, inflate, dont listen to leaders, yell in microphones so sad.

Anyways it's fun sometimes when they ruin the gameplay during fun or tryhard maps but then cry on forum for hours when they get one mute.

Remember they voted for shit settings and then quit playing

We are merely attempting to emulate the evolution of governments around the world.

Name people or I'll have to assume it's a imaginary entity, to which I have no control over.

nMJ2hNl.jpg

Chivas was rejected from the admin team for his subpar ze skill. We only employ the highest skilled ze players in the universe.
Or we just evaluate the capability of someones admin work and not skill, one of the two. Don't let me get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

damn, who do we demote?

Reactions: Voland