[Request] Return Onahole in nomlist

May 22, 2018
Hello everyone. idk if this thread are in the correct section, if not pls, move or delet. I want suggest the return of onahole in nomlist with some restriction, for exaple, only vip nominatios or specific cooldown in a specific time (like paranoid, minas etc.) you could take a poll to see what other players wants. I thinks onahole it's a good map, and honestly nothing was published in the changelog when it was removed from the nomlist. no name was posted and no reason. if there has been a specific reason, please state it publicly, because as of today it is not known who has removed it and why. if you simply don't like the map, I don't see the reason to remove it, other players like it, and in any case in the nomlist there are as many trash maps or hardly never played.

I don't like onahole but i agree with katawa, I don't see why the map would be removed from the nomlist.
If it is because it used to be overplayed just increase cooldown? no need to be this radical and remove the map from nomlist

Reactions: jenz
I don't like onahole but i agree with katawa, I don't see why the map would be removed from the nomlist.
If it is because it used to be overplayed just increase cooldown? no need to be this radical and remove the map from nomlist
We will be discussing this

Reactions: Lisa
Onahole should after next map switch be back on public nomination. There is no time restriction for when you can play the map but it requires minimum 40 players and it currently has a coldown of 168 hours. Meaning it should effectively be playable once a week currently. We might in the future reduce the cooldown further to like half a week if the map is not too much overplayed.

hello guys , I suggest adding new FFVII Mako Russianversion to the server!!!

hello guys , I suggest adding new FFVII Mako Russianversion to the server!!!