Request from "who_ate_the_cat?"

Feb 25, 2024
12
1. General Information.
- Who_ate_the_cat?
- STEAM_0:0:782385849
- 26 years
- Zombie Riot

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
That's a pretty good question. I want to become an administrator so I can fix the loopholes I find on maps that greatly affect player progress and that aren't fair to other players mostly beginner players. Also, test new updates and report test results and possible problems.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I had experience working as an administrator, mainly testing new mechanics, sending reports on them, and proposing new ideas for a comfortable and enjoyable game.
Maintaining order on the server to ensure that players do not violate server and community rules. Also, if they ask for help, help them if possible, depending on what they ask for.


4. Can you play during late hours?
I can play in my free time from work, late at night, and early at night, Kyiv time. GMT +3
Mostly 18:00 - 00:00 and 2:00 - 6:00

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose. If I suspect that a player is breaking the server rules (using cheats), I will first observe him and collect information about how he plays, and if suspicions about cheats are confirmed (video/photo evidence) - then we will immediately get banned.


6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Thank you for the opportunity to apply for an administrator position, and thank you for continuing to work on the Counter-
Strike Source project.
 
  • Like
Reactions: enterymap
Hello. Thank you for applying. Your application is being processed.
I will let you know about the details later on, since this is a ZR application instead of a regular ZE one where I am generally a head admin on, so I want to make sure that things go generally well. If you have any details we will talk on discord/stoat or on the forums.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Who_ate_the_cat?