• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Wonderer of love
Oct 12, 2016
Hello lads and gentlemen

I have a feeling that it's time to reduce paranoid cd to a day with one extra extend or 2 days CD is fine with 3 extends like all other maps.
Map is barely even being played and mainly in non killing hours.( I do understand you have your personal feelings for this map bad or good)
Stop treating this map like it doesn't exist I'm gonna open poll in few days and public will decide its fate

Last edited:
Ventus wanting to play paranoid : "map is barely even played"
https://demos.unloze.com/ ctrl f paranoid 29 results

me wanting to play grau
ctrl f grau 1 result

:sadChamp:
i never saw you nominating grau
grau is a map that need to be leaded , but i never see any leader on it

The only reason paranoid got this much restriction is because it is """""killing server""""" which was true before moltard put the maxtime on it

We had for a moment so many nemesis player that was chaining maps (boatescape/trainescape/rooftop) and we took action about it because it was overplayed
also remember knife fun was played twice a day with 3 extends , thx god it got nerfed and these actions

@Ventus , from my POV we can't let our "feelings" decide to changes things
It should be coming from the regular players asking for readjustement on map restriction and THEN it should be discussed with admins/highers admins
But i agree that paranoid has too harsh restriction atm since it was implanted for "killing server",

I'm not saying we need 3 extends with low cooldown , but i'm sure we can find a good way to readjust paranoid restriction :)

Last edited:
Also , we never really talked to what do you dislike the most on paranoid , maybe it could helps me to understand the restrictions

I mean, of course it's barely being played when it can only be played every 2-3 days? :wlenny: Cut down the time and it'll be overplayed again, and we'll be back to this

I mean, of course it's barely being played when it can only be played every 2-3 days? :wlenny: Cut down the time and it'll be overplayed again, and we'll be back to this
With this mentality why don't we put all overplayed maps to 2-3 day cooldown just balancing things out. Noone will complain right? and we will start playing non played maps

• Haha
Reactions: William! :D
With this mentality why don't we put all overplayed maps to 2-3 day cooldown just balancing things out. Noone will complain right? and we will start playing non played maps

I agree, it's long overdue. Tons of maps on the server that's never played

Reactions: Ventus
Status
Not open for further replies.