Qaz

New User
Mar 2, 2022
nickname : Qaz
steam ID : Steam_0:0:634973129
server(s) you are applying for : ze
current activity : 4 or 5 hours

2. why u want be admin?

cause Unloze is my favroite server and i play css zombie escape 2 years ago and i like to help people and help server to fixed

3. what past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as admin?

well i have been admin in wafg 7 months ago but i very helpfully at there server hope not die.

4. can you play during late hours? Do you have the possiblility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am).

maybe it's little hard to me play late hours but i will try it, and for me to play early time is easy cause i always come to server when server is noone there

5. imagine you as a brand new admin, suspect a player to inflate or break the server rules on purpose.Explain to us how do you approach the situation.

if i was new admin, i will check that player if he really use cheat or break server rules, then if he really use cheat or break server rule , i will give him warning, then if he still don't want to listen i will ban him in game and world.

6.other stuff and/or last words type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

i hope you guys like my application, if my application is accepted, i want to marry jenz and thx you so much your're the best ;-;

#Unloze forever!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SnowingVolt.
Hello Qaz.

We're sorry to inform you that your application has been Denied. You're still very fresh and the community doesn't know well. If you surely spend time playing in our servers, you might be acknowledged and your chances to become an Admin might increase. It is best if you apply in 3 or 4 months, so you can get the "UNLOZE Experience" and understand how things work in the community.

Greetings,
UNLOZE Staff