Not important

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
if you see how often i actually play any maps on any server you will come to the conclussion that i am fairly much inactive. However until now i was fairly often reachable on steam/discord. I gotta start studying for my exams although so for the next one and a half month i will be even less available than i already was. I am still going to be onine everyday but i am going to be less reachable from now on until i am done with most exams. Admins can still catch me on whatsapp i guess.

if you see how often i actually play any maps on any server you will come to the conclussion that i am fairly much inactive. However until now i was fairly often reachable on steam/discord. I gotta start studying for my exams although so for the next one and a half month i will be even less available than i already was. I am still going to be onine everyday but i am going to be less reachable from now on until i am done with most exams. Admins can still catch me on whatsapp i guess.

GL with the studying man :Iregretmylife:

Good luck for the exams Jenz! Concentrate on that, no need to worry about the community!