no-steam cant access server

ben

New User
Jul 5, 2018
i have been playing on the ze csgo server with a no-steam account for 3 years but now for some reason cant join as in my favourites list i cant see the server and even if i try to join by ip from the dev console it throws me back out. i am positive that i have the latest version of csgo. I dont know but the only thing i can think of is that the unloze server has restricted access to no-steam players. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello ben

I think that the CSGO ZE server has crashed. I can see the server in my favorite list but without any informations like the number of players connected, the host name, etc. I only see the IP. And the server seems to not coming back automatically sadly. It needs a manual reboot and the technical staff is working on it. I'll ask you to be patient. Anyway, I think this is not a no-steam access problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Buy css in steam and join our Ze Server there, and we have a lot of fun, and the Server is allways full in css. ;)

Our CSS ZE server is also nosteam, you can join that :)

We are indeed trying to fix the server as we speak, there seems to be an issue with the CPU usage (instantly drains 100% cpu when we start the server).

Reactions: Tom and William! :D