no-steam cant access server

ben Jul 5, 2018

1. ben

ben New User User

i have been playing on the ze csgo server with a no-steam account for 3 years but now for some reason cant join as in my favourites list i cant see the server and even if i try to join by ip from the dev console it throws me back out. i am positive that i have the latest version of csgo. I dont know but the only thing i can think of is that the unloze server has restricted access to no-steam players. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chivas, Luke and Neon like this.
  2. Alcolo Oasis

Alcolo Oasis Admin Admin VIP User Event Winner Event Manager

Hello ben

I think that the CSGO ZE server has crashed. I can see the server in my favorite list but without any informations like the number of players connected, the host name, etc. I only see the IP. And the server seems to not coming back automatically sadly. It needs a manual reboot and the technical staff is working on it. I'll ask you to be patient. Anyway, I think this is not a no-steam access problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Tom, Dazhkar, William! :D and 2 others like this.
  3. Luke

Luke Well-Known User User Event Winner

Buy css in steam and join our Ze Server there, and we have a lot of fun, and the Server is allways full in css. ;)

4. ben

ben New User User

thanks for you help!

Luke likes this.
  5. Bird is the Word

Bird is the Word Trigger free Technical Staff User Event Winner Discord Manager

Our CSS ZE server is also nosteam, you can join that :)

We are indeed trying to fix the server as we speak, there seems to be an issue with the CPU usage (instantly drains 100% cpu when we start the server).

Tom and William! :D like this.
  6. Glacius

Glacius The Frosty One Technical Staff User Event Winner Discord Manager

Panic

7. Neon

Neon Pendulum SQ Technical Staff VIP User Event Winner Discord Manager

Server is running again and you should be able to join.
    Please be aware that chat colors may reset every now and then, because they were causing the issue in the first place.

Alcolo Oasis and Tom like this.
  8. jenz

jenz UNLOZE Founder Leader User Event Winner

am home again. will see if i can fix chatcolors tonight still.

9. Nanami

Nanami Renowned User User Event Winner

ohh nuuuu, I can't join the server, because I'm a No-Steam player! daaaamned!!!