Nemesis mode

Poppmaister6000

New User
Apr 7, 2019
Hello.

Please remove Nemesis mode from the server. I was just playing on Boatescape. The map is still as fun as when I was a young man.

However, I wish I could play normal ZE on it. The Zombie should spawn among the humans. I am of the belief that it is entirely fine that a round gets ruined every now and then because a Zombie spawns at an unfavourable position. It ensures variety and exciting gameplay even if some rounds are stomps.

Hello.

Please remove Nemesis mode from the server. I was just playing on Boatescape. The map is still as fun as when I was a young man.

However, I wish I could play normal ZE on it. The Zombie should spawn among the humans. I am of the belief that it is entirely fine that a round gets ruined every now and then because a Zombie spawns at an unfavourable position. It ensures variety and exciting gameplay even if some rounds are stomps.
as neon would say, i3d is dead get over it

Yes, but the spirit of i3D lingers in the young men and women that now inhibit your servers. It is my wish that their future is as bright as my past.

I found myself on the unloze server the other day. Something about Christmas makes me want to play CS:S. Perhaps it is as you say, because I do find myself yearning for the days of the i3D Christmas events this time of year.

What I discovered was that, apart from the obvious nostalgia, the game is actually fun. The movement both as Zombie and Human is extremely satisfying. I want to see gameplay centered around those unique mechanics because that is where the game thrives.