Mr.Lorn's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForLorn

Retired Admin
May 28, 2020
Austria
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:

-Nickname: ForLorn
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98944949
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: A lot During the day most during the night can be up to (3-8) hours.

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

- ZE is a game mode I've been playing since I was a little kid back in i3d days and have I always found the idea of becoming an admin quite appealing by being able to take responsibility and make the game more enjoyable for anyone by punishing rulebreakers trolls and such. Also, I think I would be a good fit with the current night admin team since I know them all pretty well.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

- I have no past experience in Moderating Counter-Strike servers however I have been active for quite some times as an admin on rust servers such as modgeys mainland, rusty corpse, and tropical rust and since I am in contact with a lot of current admins I would gladly take advice and learn from them.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

- Yes most of my playtime is during edgy hours and I am normally one of the last people to get off the server during extremely late hours. I am soon going to start a 9-month long course as a paramedic, however, this will be during day time and I won't have a lot of work in the first few months since I'm going to spend that time in school mostly so I will be online during my usual times which normally start in my timezone (GMT+1) around 17:00 pm to 18:00 pm.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.

- I'll start off by making my point clear and telling him directly that his current actions are against rules and will be punished if his kind of behavior continues. If after multiple warnings the player continues he will be hit with light punishments such as being kicked, muted if necessary and if after all that he still refuses to follow rules I would resort with light short hours bans up to longer bans depending on the severity of the rules being broken.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

- Thank
you for taking your time reading my pepega application.
Also, I would like to thank Ghostie for always insulting and bullying me I love you, man.

Sincerely Mr.Lorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.