Mareiane's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mareiane

What are you doing step bro ?
Retired Admin
Jul 5, 2020
Iraq
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname:
Mareiane
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180734606.
-Server(s) you are applying for: Mg.
-Current Activity:
I'm active all the time, i'm one of the most active players on mg actually (top2) and i only don't play when i get busy with some stuff or depressed.

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.
i'm always playing mg all the time. For me mg is something else i loved it so much that i want to keep playing on it forever and wanted to make sure that mg will still perfect and alive without someone ruins it gameplay with cheats or trolling or something else.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
I never been an admin in css but i still know pretty good how to do the admin things work. I know most if the commands and i'm still even learning more and more everyday about the new stuff.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.
Yes i can because as i said i always play in the server since when i wake up till i sleep in the night so its like 10 hours or even more per day "Most of them at the edgy hours". Just when i have a stuff or depressed i dont play that much.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.
Well, since this is mg not ze and i don't know how there would be inflating in mg i will consider this question as what will i do if someone is hacking/trolling. So i will just kick his ass (jk)
Well i would start by spectating him checking the logs/the pattern if it was a bhop script, then when i make sure he is cheating/trolling i'll give him the suitable punishment/ban according to the rules.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
Thx for reading mah Application ,i hope u like it .
And last words.... Mare=Mave.

Well, you took your time ! After at least a month of asking you to apply, you finally did !
*Heavily slaps your back* Welcome to the team !

Just one thing i'd like to insist on though : Mareiane isn't Maverick.
Mareiane has admin, not Maverick. So don't mix up your name anymore. The players needs to know who's admin and who isn't and they need to know who they are interacting with.

I'll come to you to give you some information regarding the admin status.

Yeah i understand after i'm admin now i won't mix up our names we just doing this to confuse our friends
But now after i'm admin and its serous. i won't do it
And now i'm happy that i'm in the admins team now <3
:awoodance:

Reactions: Dazhkar
Status
Not open for further replies.