It's time to stop - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1nfomercial

Compensator and Creator
Oct 11, 2016
It happened twice within a week so far. That is why I am making this thread.
Admins keep making in-game votes to extend current maps. In this situation it is the map harry potter. Authorities would call this situation a "mini event". Next map was chosen an hour ago (mountain escape) and rtv was turned off.

I can understand that you want to keep playing harry potter, because it is a map with varieties and it is different from other maps. The map is challenging as well. But there was never a topic about a "mini event" on forum. To play the same map over 2 hours is too much. That is not how you keep players on your servers. So why have one in-game vote after another set up by admins?

This is highly frustrating. Obviously, certain admin use their power to play the maps they want to play. There was a legitimate vote for a map change. But before the time would run out, there were several extends. No wonder a dozen people were in spec.

@jenz @.george

if harry is played you expect no extend ?
that map is long, and cant be beaten without admin extends after the normal extends.

like Brook said, you seem to be the only one complaining.

and for you people going into spec is always cause map is boring ? people can go in spec because they are afk (irl reasons or whatever).
Stop trying to make an argument from the amount of spectators.
Everytime there are few spectators, you say shit like " people go in spectator because map is bad, rtv the map"

1. It is totally fine with me, if you want to beat a map like harry potter. Extends are reasonable. But an extend after extend after extend is too much. There was no point this was gonna end unless you beat the map. There is a red line that has to be drawn. Every map can be beaten if you play it long enough. That is no challenge at all.

2. Just because I am the only one complaining here, does not mean that everyone else was fine with your decisions. And it does not mean that all the extends were justified.

3. Three minutes before the time of a map runs out, there is a map vote. The attendant players did vote for mountain escape. Still, that did not seemed to be accepted by the present admins. There were several extends after the map vote. The players decisions to play another map was not accepted nor respected by admins.

4. The amount of people in spec is not THE argument whether a map is boring or needs to be changed. But it might be one of the reasons.

5. Since it was not an official event, it was wrong to turn off rtv.

6. If you want to play maps like harry potter, just make an official event out of it. So people are prepared and do not have to wait hours for the next map. Everytime the time was about to run out, there was another extend. That is not acceptable.

Well The President the only point i'm "agree" with you is about the fact we should play those big maps as an event (because now I have less map we didnt beated to make an event)
But it's just the Event Manager who is talking right now

As a normal Admin/Player I'm pretty happy to play different map on the server and see New thing. So it don't bother me and I think you're really the only one complaining, don't try to put more useless drama into Unloze, you dont have the good past for doing that :)

I will not take time to answer all your points because I just woke up and I'll go back to sleep soon x)

Status
Not open for further replies.