Is using admin commands to make defending impossible and ruin 3 rounds in a row admin abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melpy

New User
Jul 2, 2021

-final stage of map is beaten
-admin doesn't want to play the map anymore so they set 2x speed on all players at the start of the round
-next round lowers the all players model size to end the round
-no one gets a chance to play any of the stages again
-the map hasn't been rtv'd

Does this mean its okay for players to knife zombies into humans once all the stages in a map have been beaten?
Why is it okay for an Admin to abuse and waste 6 minutes of a map because they don't want to play anymore; but not some noob troll?
This wasn't the end of a 4 hour event, this wasn't a warmup round, it was just a regular player map nomination that was extended only minutes prior.

The majority of players may have wanted to retry a certain stage, there was no vote, the admin just decided for themselves that the map is over and abused commands until everyone typed rtv.

>sidenote
posting in here rather than in the admin reports section- because I'd like to know what other non-admin's think about this.

Last edited:
Ahahaha XD
Next time "ayaya" do this report instead of asking your "bot-friend" to do it instead of you. And who cares anyway? Can't everyone have fun after beating the map? You were the only ones who got affected by this "abuse". Wake up, please. Oh and not to mention the amount of times "ayaya" insulted me calling me N- and other stuff and the lies she has spread about me. Fun fact: you only report me because you got "personal issues" or something, which clearly don't justify this report, because if other Admins "try to be funny" you wouldn't do such a thing. Idk why you're making this public but ok. Good luck I guess

Last edited:
As a non-admin I'd like to say only you and ayaya is the only one who got annoyed by that. Map was over already and we all know that noone was gonna take the other stages serious and start playing the map all over again.

+ you guys already did so many drama in server (by swearing people for no reason, being toxic and throwing lies). For me no need to replace and carry the drama to here. Just leave the people alone and let them enjoy the game

@melpy Once a map is beaten that's pretty much a natural occurrence, and there are very few times where everyone bothers replaying a map.
"it was just a regular player map nomination that was extended only minutes prior" I wasn't there but, this is pretty normal when you want to have enough time beating the last stage in case of failed rounds, right? I bet you the majority voted to extend the map just to win the last stage, not to replay the map

-final stage of map is beaten

Eh? So you are complaining because an admun abused his powers from a beaten map?
We can wind down and have fun once in a while where people can have fun and know that we have fun and not just be a serious ongoing admun on the server. Frankly, this post is quite ridiculous since you imply that there should be no fun on the server once a map is beaten.
Sounds to me like you just want your points, to try hard.

:tbc: :wlenny::hyperclap:

Well, that is actually not new that admin are having fun when a map is finish, most of the players are also the first to try to rtv for the next map, when people finish a map they just wanna play something else and try to chill, Unloze is made of that. And yeah, for the admoons ( i do not include myself in it ) can have some rest like Loones said. And, when i'm looking at your video, you don't even try to " defend " or anything, Ok the humans are 2x faster, but the zombie are like on speed 1, and when you get infected you go back to speed 1, there is no excuses actually, i just see that you wanna get some drama in the community and that's actually only bad for you.

Ahahaha XD
And who cares anyway? Can't everyone have fun after beating the map? You were the only ones who got affected by this "abuse". Wake up, please.
I care, and yes everyone can have fun by playing the map again or they can rtv if they are too tired to play, you decided for yourself what "fun" is and forced an rtv.

@melpyOnce a map is beaten that's pretty much a natural occurrence, and there are very few times where everyone bothers replaying a map.
"it was just a regular player map nomination that was extended only minutes prior" I wasn't there but, this is pretty normal when you want to have enough time beating the last stage in case of failed rounds, right? I bet you the majority voted to extend the map just to win the last stage, not to replay the map
abusing admin commands is not a natural occurrence, I see similarly difficult maps being replayed all the time. I bet you the majority would have voted to replay the final stage if they were given the opportunity to do so, but the admin in question is just admin for their own amusement and doing things based on their own biased judgement.

Eh? So you are complaining because an admun abused his powers from a beaten map?
We can wind down and have fun once in a while where people can have fun and know that we have fun and not just be a serious ongoing admun on the server. Frankly, this post is quite ridiculous since you imply that there should be no fun on the server once a map is beaten.
Sounds to me like you just want your points, to try hard.

:tbc: :wlenny::hyperclap:
admin abuse for three rounds =/= fun.

Well, that is actually not new that admin are having fun when a map is finish, most of the players are also the first to try to rtv for the next map, when people finish a map they just wanna play something else and try to chill, Unloze is made of that. And yeah, for the admoons ( i do not include myself in it ) can have some rest like Loones said. And, when i'm looking at your video, you don't even try to " defend " or anything, Ok the humans are 2x faster, but the zombie are like on speed 1, and when you get infected you go back to speed 1, there is no excuses actually, i just see that you wanna get some drama in the community and that's actually only bad for you.
What do these admins need rest from, they don't do much "admining" at all apart from slaying, banning people without evidence and abusing admin command's. I was doorhugging to early bhop trigger, but after the first round of admin abusing I gave up playing the map.

Fun fact: you only report me because you got "personal issues" or something, which clearly don't justify this report, because if other Admins "try to be funny" you wouldn't do such a thing. Idk why you're making this public but ok. Good luck I guess
You are right, something personal did motivate me to report you, that is, being denied admin and then seeing the new admin being encouraged to abuse their admin power by none other than you, one of the most prolific admin abusers on the server. I've had enough of the admin abuse, especially by admins that don't actually do any work, honestly.

I expect more professionalism from the Admin team, that is all. If the senior admin team thinks that's being a "no-fun allowed admin" then that's also okay, I just won't play here anymore.

Reactions: Voland
You are right, something personal did motivate me to report you, that is, being denied admin and then seeing the new admin being encouraged to abuse their admin power by none other than you, one of the most prolific admin abusers on the server. I've had enough of the admin abuse, especially by admins that don't actually do any work, honestly.

I expect more professionalism from the Admin team, that is all. If the senior admin team thinks that's being a "no-fun allowed admin" then that's also okay, I just won't play here anymore.
Since when do you know me to make such a statement? Like, get real: the time I met you, you used a soundboard or a sound-bot I don't even know what was to transmit voice or text with Japanese features. I think all Admins on UNLOZE are fair with the dosage of "Lifeblood of Zombie Escape": we know how to play and have fun, but the fun has its limits (even with the so-called "Torchlight Admins"). Reading the thread and your reply right now made me realize that yes indeed, you are mature and have Admin material, but as said on your application you "avoid contact with most people on unloze" (jenz's reply on your Application) and you clearly can't talk to solve your problems. If you don't know any Admin's background you can't just "throw your shit" over here and start this whole drama. An Admin must know his place and contribute for the server and the community's welfare. If we get hate, it's pretty normal, because we can't give the players everything they want. What I try to do is simply make the server a fun and happy place to play and I think my "abuse" might contribute to at least make some people smile and relax after winning hard maps. If you're not used to this, not my problem.

Since when do you know me to make such a statement?
I have no life with 8 days connection in the past month, when I am online I always see you abusing speed/slay on an almost daily basis, I haven't seen you use knife revert once, I think in the past you banned someone without evidence for knifing on lila panic when attempting to save the round from an edger, I only ever notice you using commands for the purpose of showing off your admin powers. because I don't have admin so I can't know the full story, I don't know how much work you may or may not do behind the scenes, but from a cursory look at your behavior as admin I can see that you aren't actively doing much for the benefit of the server.. when I compare you ingame to an admin like Alcolo.

If we get hate, it's pretty normal
Yes, that is my job as a player, I'm giving you hate that I believe you deserve.

What I try to do is simply make the server a fun and happy place to play and I think my "abuse" might contribute to at least make some people smile and relax after winning hard maps. If you're not used to this, not my problem.
I entitled this thread in the form of a question because I wanted to get an idea from the majority of players if this admin abuse is fine with them, I don't know if everyone enjoyed it, I certainly didn't enjoy the admin abuse and there were definitely people still trying to defend & play the map properly, if most players on the server like the abuse then that's my problem, I'll just go play a game I can enjoy, but I don't believe the majority of players wanted this admin abuse they might just not care enough to go out their way to report it like I did.

also, on the topic of the aforementioned miku, I distinctly recall during a round of surf_vortex a few weeks ago- you insulting their personal relationships and then insinuating that their daughter is a dog, I don't think this kind of thing matches what you have said here about making the server a fun and happy place. and I don't think that is an appropriate way to act towards others when you are the admin of a server. but whatever, can agree to disagree.

Last edited:
I have no life with 8 days connection in the past month, when I am online I always see you abusing speed/slay on an almost daily basis, I haven't seen you use knife revert once, I think in the past you banned someone without evidence for knifing on lila panic when attempting to save the round from an edger, I only ever notice you using commands for the purpose of showing off your admin powers. because I don't have admin so I can't know the full story, I don't know how much work you may or may not do behind the scenes, but from a cursory look at your behavior as admin I can see that you aren't actively doing much for the benefit of the server.. when I compare you ingame to an admin like Alcolo.

Yes, that is my job as a player, I'm giving you hate that I believe you deserve.

I entitled this thread in the form of a question because I wanted to get an idea from the majority of players if this admin abuse is fine with them, I don't know if everyone enjoyed it, I certainly didn't enjoy the admin abuse and there were definitely people still trying to defend & play the map properly, if most players on the server like the abuse then that's my problem, I'll just go play a game I can enjoy, but I don't believe the majority of players wanted this admin abuse they might just not care enough to go out their way to report it like I did.

also, on the topic of the aforementioned miku, I distinctly recall during a round of surf_vortex a few weeks ago- you insulting their personal relationships and then insinuating that their daughter is a dog, I don't think this kind of thing matches what you have said here about making the server a fun and happy place. and I don't think that is an appropriate way to act towards others when you are the admin of a server. but whatever, can agree to disagree.
I'm not even dividing this quote since there's really no use to it. Once again you're trying to prove something that will die quickly. Regarding that thing about Miku, personal issues should remain as it says: personal. Regarding her situation which I won't talk about on this thread and honestly you shouldn't bring that up (why you bring that up honestly), I never insulted her personal relationship whatsoever, all I did was a joke regarding her daughter, which clearly wasn't intentional. I asked "Don't you have a son or a dog or something?". She replied "I have a daughter". All I said was "Same thing" and I even posted a lenny. Bad joke? Sure, my apologies. But never insulted her or any member of her family. Why would I insult her personal stuff like that? Makes no sense. Just to clarify.

Note: That Admin comparison? Don't even go by there kid. You really want to compare me to an Admin that has been here for a long time and has a certain importance to the community? Certainly you don't know most of Admins on this community. Most of them are "trolls" but in a good way, just like me. We all know our duties and when to be serious or a joker.

Note 2: "I'm giving you hate that I believe you deserve." Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Last edited:
Reactions: Lisa
everyone can have fun by playing the map again or they can rtv if they are too tired to play, you decided for yourself what "fun" is and forced an rtv
Seems you're also deciding for yourself what fun should be for everyone.

I bet you the majority would have voted to replay the final stage
Seems you're also deciding for yourself what the majority would have liked.

What do these admins need rest from, they don't do much "admining" at all apart from slaying, banning people without evidence and abusing admin command's.
Seems you're also deciding for yourself what the admin job is like.

being denied admin and then seeing the new admin being encouraged to abuse their admin power
Seems you're also deciding for yourself what the rules are.

one of the most prolific admin abusers
Seems you're also deciding for yourself what an admin should be.

I only ever notice you using commands for the purpose of showing off your admin powers (...) I don't know how much work you may or may not do behind the scenes (...) but from a cursory look at your behavior as admin I can see that you aren't actively doing much for the benefit of the server
Seems you're also deciding for yourself that ripper is the shittiest worst admin of 2021... by playing here for like 2 months after a year break (spoiler alert we're still fighting over who is the shittiest of us all 5 years later).

You're welcome to make suggestions to improve the administration, the decisions, the gameflow... However it seems you're not here to do this. You're here to prove a point and do everything possible to make ripper look like europe's worst offender.

As to answer your question (your thread) : the map is over and there is timeleft (that is not from an admin voteextend). The guidelines are the following in that situation : do what the server would appreciate the most. Server needed some Lifeblood of Zombie Escape break? Wanted to tryhard some more? Quick forcertv to the nextmap?

I wasnt there but I see the score is 3-7. You can easily assume the server has had enough of the map/tryharding after finally winning the last stage. Do you believe 50 players would have tried again with the same intensity ? Our experience tells us they wouldn't.

No hard feelings here. I'm just answering to a very very dumb thread.

Last edited:
For the longest time the general consensus in unloze has been that once a tryhard session is over by humans beating the map, we do not actively try to beat the map again unless it is asked for which indeed happens sometimes. Example of such a map we sometimes replay is ze_journey. Chill maps are another example of maps beaten several times.

It's also not uncommon for admins to try to have fun by spamming torch or using commands after such a session. This is the culture here and I feel like you are coming in from a long time of absense and are trying to make a big scene of a culture you have not been part of.

Sure ripper could have made a vote before. But as egg pointed out, the score suggests that the map had been played enough. Was it "abuse" as people use that word so freely? No.

Also while ripper's "joke" to miku was disgusting and it's shitty of him to lowkey dismiss it, it's not relevant here in this topic.

Sure ripper could have made a vote before. But as egg pointed out, the score suggests that the map had been played enough. Was it "abuse" as people use that word so freely? No.
The map has all the 2/3 or 3/3 extends used if i remember, so yeah you got a point on that too.

Reactions: Rippër
guy is just looking for an excuse to whine, was doing so about some other non-issue the other day on discord. as i recall, this guy doesn't claim to be a newfag so i'd imagine he's aware of how things work around here. pretty much no point to keep playing seriously once final stage is beaten, literally everybody in this thread knows that. if you can't handle a bit of post-map Lifeblood of Zombie Escape you're free to disconnect (can't believe i'm backing up ripper here :wlenny: )

this just proves my point like a thousand times that you clearly dont give a shit about anybody on here except of miku. You dont want unloze. you want your "GFL2" where you ignore all the players/admins and just want admin privileges because you clearly think you know it better than the rest of these monkeys that you think are not worth your time. You literally give zero fuck about this place, you are here because miku is here and just like all the other times in the past you will leave instantly again the exact same day miku does. You played here for years trying to isolate yourself into your own bubble constantly ignoring anybody around you who is not miku. Like its a game with 65 players at most but you always want it to be a duo experience with miku where you just want everybody else to be NPC's behaving according to you.

Now you get shit on in a public thread which you created to witch hunt admins. This is not an admin report. this is just you being a whiny bitch.

/thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.