iRoniK's Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRoniK

New User
Oct 28, 2018
1. General Information.
Hey my name is iRoniK. I live in Luxembourg. Playing css since 10 years.
-iRoniK
-STEAM_0:1:40897959
-CSS ZE
-Everyday at least 12h
2. Why do you want to be an admin?

To gag cookie cause he spams torchlight too much. But honestly i would like to be admin to help the server be even more a better place. Through my long daily ZE hours, sometimes there are no admin online and having to play on a server without an admin can suck sometimes. So i'd like to be able to admin you fit those daily hours when there is nobody to keep the server alive.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?

In my past css experience I was admin on two different BA-Jail servers for over few monthes.
And I'm speaking 4 languages witch can help some new poeple that don't speak english or fucking mic spammers to tell them to stfu. (French, German, French, Luxembourgish)

4. Can you play during edgy hours?

I'm partially unemployed, so i play when I want.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.

If really done on purpose, first kick/restrict with reason. If done again, ban/restrict.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
If I'm admin, i will calm down the soundboard spamms i know, some poeple hate me for that so I'll try to do my best. And I think I have a ban in my logs but it was a troll ban on purpose because i told an admin he had no balls to ban and he actually had balls to ban me, but it was really for nothing. Just saying

Last edited:
Mhm, here a few thoughts of me
- You use the soundboard a lot by yourself and annoy people with it, didnt change it yet
- Your aggressive afk zombie farm often leads to your death aka missing the objective of ZE and end up as inflator
- Spending a lot of time on the server doesnt automatically make you fit for being an admin, just like myself, and I dont see you fit

Last edited:
Mhm, here a few thoughts of me
- You use the soundboard a lot by yourself and annoy people with it, didnt change it yet
- Your aggressive afk zombie farm often leads to your death aka missing the objective of ZE and end up as inflator
- Spending a lot of time on the server doesnt automatically make you fit for being an admin, just like myself, and I dont see you fit

-Thats why I said i’ll work on myself and the soundboard, not sure you read everything :)

-About the Afk farming zombies, i do it everytime i see the round is pretty much over to get some more points, there is no rule about that
The inflating part, I agree it happend before that I inflated, but who doesn’t inflate from time to time?

-You just don’t like me and that’s alright, as I said I have past admin experiences on different servers

Last edited:
Ok then I wait for your 180 degree turn from using the soundboard like yesterday.
Nuff said, I'll keep watching this from the backseat

Listen, I think you're a decent person, even though you spam Soundpad sometimes. I am going to tell you the same I said to Cookie: maybe try to adapt to "Admin Behavior" and wait for your time to apply. It's definitely not the best time for you to apply, just saying, no mean to offend.

Even though I saw you stop spamming your soundboard as you applied, you're sometimes too heroic when it comes to defending ZMs, causing an inflation on your part. Also, applying to mute a spamming admin doesn't sound like admin material to me. neutral leaning +1.

Reactions: iRoniK
I have seen Ironik play for a long time and I can't remember anytime he has caused any problems through out these years. From my perspective Ironik has never acted like a shithead ingame and seems more about getting along with others, can't comment much about the mic spamming.

I'm with Kaka on this. I can't truly see how iRonik is in any way in the same lines as cookie. I perceive ironik as a much more serious and better player.
He simply knows when it's time to have fun and not. Doesn't make it any less "admin behavior". His soundboard spamming is the same as sinagridas was/is: Whenever it is appropriate. And he doesn't really push it either, he stops when he is told to.

Status
Not open for further replies.