Update Gmail verification should work again

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Hello, for the past weeks or months could people not sign up or use gmail on our website. after much delay we finally seem to have that solved. perhaps we still miss other types of mail as well. in case you notice that some email provider you use cant be used on unloze.com please inform of that in this thread.

cya

I'm not sure how many people use this site but this one doesn't receive mails, tried earlier with resetting my password, found nothing in spam or trash
That's on you for using the most obscure mailing service possible.
I have never heard of this before. wtf

• Haha
Reactions: jenz and Kip
That's on you for using the most obscure mailing service possible.
I have never heard of this before. wtf

WOW, you never heard of WWW.MAIL.COM? :lenny:

I usually just steam login when I have to access the forums. However I posted it here since in the past I have gotten emails from unloze in the past, so I thought if mine doesn't work at the moment there might be other email services that doesn't work as well.

d5vlfkr.png

Reactions: jenz
Mailing requirements have been changed.
No-one should have issues registering an account now.

Thread closed.

Mailing requirements have been updated due to our move to hetzner. Therefore is this thread temporarily revived again for discussion.

In the past 2-3 weeks we had issues with getting emails through but today we finally got our mail stack updated so it can mitigate very specific problems related to hetzner. I assume after the 2-3 weeks of not being able to receive any mails from unloze that it now should work as intended again. If you experience that it does not work please tell us so in the thread. You might however have to expect that you need to look in the spam folder too for emails from unloze. for example if you want to reset your password.

yo yo cheers

• Wow
Reactions: Kip and Bane
Email Confirmation upon Registering on the Forum is now back.
I will be monitoring if it works as intended. If not, it goes back into the gutter.

Reactions: Bane