Girls?

Spuudy

VIP
Oct 14, 2016
Syria
I fuckin hate girls they don't even see the nice guy I am like I'm such a respectful guy but these stupid bitches act like I'm kryptonite the second I tell them how hot I think they are. We all know its common knowledge that women are less intelligent than men but when that starts getting in the way of me finding a perfect princess to shower with gifts and love it really pisses me off! I haven’t felt this disenfranchised as a man since they turned Ghostbusters into lesbian fan fiction. I show how smart I am every day when I argue with dumbass women on Facebook anytime I see them trying to point out misogyny anywhere in the world, which is ALWAYS, and I still don’t have a girlfriend to show for it! All the smart girls are probably off backpacking through Europe having sex with super alpha German dudes and ruining any chances of an argumentative atheist like me from wooing her with all the pictures of my involvement in the Occupy Wall Street protests wearing my V for Vendetta mask which I bought from the Warner Bros. store and Warner Bros. is owned by Time Warner so now that I think about it the people we were protesting probably saw our protests as good for their movie merchandise sales figures. Huh, we shoulda landed on a different mask for that. Whatever, like if you agree that women won’t date you.

Reactions: Mike and Vortex
Sounds like something you would see me post on steam as standard shitpost,
But then again, it is probably a standard steam shitpost.
57822c19e1ad1.png

Reactions: Mike and Caught