Ghoxing?

L1me

VIP
Mar 24, 2017
Portugal
After witnessing ghox's latest failnades (which deserve a status on its own) i have the greatest idea ever:

From now on, call every failnade the act of "ghoxing" :wlenny:

I dunno if this should be a poll or not, but i think everyone should have a say on this, because i believe that hearing someone say "i ghox'd, sorry" or "omg he ghox'd" would be brilliant (and borderline bullying but meh :kappa:)

What do you say fellas?

Oh hell yeah. +1 for that
A little background information about this:

We were playing atix heli and I survived on the fly-around-the-block secret for a very long time. I think it was for about 12-15 rounds. Then I somehow avoided to get killed by the chopper, I landed somewhere, got on the truck, defended myself against Klixus and eventually made it into the chopper. I thought "Now I can relax, I mean there are not many zombies so the other humans can easily hold them." But then, a little later I thought "Hey I still have a nade! I should throw that one, because what's the worst that can happen?"

And then it happened... I got too excited about what I just did and threw a nade... The nade... The one and only nade... The nade that I managed to throw from the inside of the chopper. Please note that I was in the back of the heli, so I thought the nade will never even make it out of the chopper. But that epic nade got out and landed on the roof of the last building (the secret trigger building) and boosted the zombies towards the chopper. It was at this very moment when a brilliant thought crossed @L1me's mind... And, well, the rest is history. :wlenny:

~ The story of ghoxing ~

EDIT: It gets even worse better: I really wanted to win that awesome round so about 10 seconds before my epic failnade I typed "DONT EDGE" into the chat. Oh the irony...
Well, the good news is that I got a new tag which fits me better.
@Qlimaxㅊ I feel like I'm in my noob days of ze again... *cough* ze_surf *cough*

Last edited: