Free One Month VIP

Do Users and Members get a free "One-Month-VIP" as a compensation?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • No.

Votes: 23 71.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never asked to be an admin here to be an admin you need to be respected my clan members and you need to know the people that play here and im not even close to that

Guys Guys Guys, he is in Amsterdam, just let him stay there with Shitty airport wifi, and we can chill here without worrying about him.
Secondly Moltard, We just thought that infomercial actually would be able to learn from his old ban, but instead he use it to fuel his logics even more.

Reactions: Rascalf and Serra
smh, people getting off topic again. Please just stick to the topic! Otherwise stay off this thread. As simple as it is, people do not seem to understand this.
If you think, I should be banned again, make a ban request. Else grow some pubic hair!
@GraViTy, @Radiothere, and @Moltard

I do not do this polls for myself. I am sure I can afford a 3 Euro VIP.
9 people think the same. The poll does not seem to be that wrong.

The poll is over and it received a huge feedback. Thank all of you for voting and sharing your opinion.

Most of the votes given, do not seem to want a compensation at all. Not to mention these people are more likely to already have an existing VIP.
Still, 9 people voted "Yes".

Maybe a compromise can be found. Let's see if the voices can be heard. Now it is up to the admins if the topic will or will not be brought up in the next admin meeting.

CASE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.