Fix the animation and sound problem for weapons. (also predator minigun)

shy

Admin
Apr 6, 2021
First of all, if you don't know how to use mod in CSS, I think there are plenty of videos on Youtube.

Since some of the weapon's rate of fire has been changed, you may experiencing some problem when using them, you can fix them, just check below.

Go to your Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\custom folder, open "whatever name you use" folder, then open your "scripts" folder, put those .txt files I uploaded here into that scripts folder, if my .txt files are overwriting yours, just let it be, and it's done.

--------------------------------------------------

"There are some changes I made inside weapon_xxx.txt, and I want to keep it" then you can just change your own .txt file and no need to overwrite it with mine, check below, it's all about match your "cycletime" to the server data.

Open weapon_aug.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.14
Open weapon_famas.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.064
Open weapon_fiveseven.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.1
Open weapon_glock.txt, change "Fullauto" to 1, change "Cycletime" to 0.06
Open weapon_m4a1.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.08
Open weapon_mac10.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.05
Open weapon_mp5navy.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.075
Open weapon_p228.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.2
Open weapon_sg552.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.085

Open weapon_tmp.txt, change "Cycletime" to 0.065

You can also change the volume of minigun in ze_predator_ultima,it's really too loud, I think I will just post it here instead of post a new thread.

With those files I made, the barrel spin sound is now 40%, and the firing sound is now 10%, use those files like normal skin mod.
I also upload the default minigun sound, so you can adjust the volume yourself to whatever number you want.

Btw, thanks 4echo for sharing his files so I can make those fixes. :hyperclap:

Attachments

• default minigun sound.zip
    92 KB · Views: 11
  • nerfed minigun sound.zip
    78.7 KB · Views: 16
  • fixed scripts.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 16