Event #405 || Undead Uprising: Journey Through A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C

Mayu

Admin
Sep 28, 2021
1687000138622-png.2515

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 9th of December 2023.
The hour will be 18:00 Amsterdam time
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the Event be?
We will play the following maps:
ze_a_e_s_t_h_e_t_i_c_v1_1s

You can download the maps on the TL;DR.
TL;DR
Server: CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP: 135.125.188.157:27015
Maps:

ze_a_e_s_t_h_e_t_i_c_v1_1s
Date: 09/12/2023
Time: 18:00 Amsterdam time
Leader: Any willing one
Rewards: None

After more than 3 hours of playing the map we managed to end up with an astonishing score of 0-20 (Yeah, didn't win the map). I just want to thank all the players that stayed during the event until the end of it. And special thank you to all the leaders that we had and tried their best to lead. Of course, maybe in 2024 we will beat the map (hopefully). We made a lot of progress early in the event but then we got stuck to the same point over and over again (thanks to the trolls we had). Next Saturday I'm planning to do another event that includes /ze_poppy_playtime_origin_v666/ along with some other map (if you have suggestions on what map should be played along ze_poppy_playtime_origin_v666 let me know in the NEW DISCORD SERVER!).

EDIT: If any other admin wants to plan an event for the next Saturday I can plan this event for later in the future.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: shy and Veek0