Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

George opened the gates to hell, and all sorts of mapping abominations are flying out. They must be stopped, but at what cost?

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 24th.
The hour will be 4pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be ?
We will play PKMN Adventure and PoncherMonkey Shooter until both maps are beaten. Pokemon map is mostly easy, but last stage will have lots of boss fight and lots of lasers, so ready your calculation skills. Poncher requires some coordination, especially in last stage, so it will require some tryharding. Rules are enforced more tightly.

About winners?
If you manage to win the last stage of one of the maps, you will get 1 week VIP. Winning both maps awards you with 1 month VIP.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : Zombie Escape
Maps : ze_pkmn_adventure_v7_2s & ze_PoncherMonkey_Shooter_v3_2a
Date : 24/6/2017
Time : 4 pm GMT+0 // 5 pm GMT+1 // 6 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 1 week VIP for winning 1 map, 1 month for winning both

Last edited by a moderator:
ohwell good luck with the event, that day im visiting family so i cant participate.

I dont like the maps, so i will stay away, instead of bringing negative whibes, gl on beating them... :)

Reactions: jenz
GOO DAMNIT @jenz I TOLD YOU TO WATCH @.george ALL THE TIME IN THE BASEMENT .....

warning to all [USERGROUP=7]@Admin[/USERGROUP] team , the last lvl of my basement has been breached, lvl of threat : HELL ON EARTH quarantine has been activated, WE MUST SEAL GEORGE BACK OR APOCALYPSE IS UPON US

@MEEP demoting under papa Erebus basement emergency regulation (section 3. basement lvl 9) Project has been AUTHORISED

@D3J4de @Migza initiate plan PITTU SATANA PERKELE under unlozeland law 3151692/432

may lord @jenz , dark angel @Nivinski and god emperor @Dino protect us all......

ill proppably be in that event, I LEAVE THE BASEMENT UNCHECKED FOR FEW DAYS, AND ITS LIKE METRO IS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.