Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Retired Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Romania
Event #335 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps, provided that they do not have a senselessly long duration (obviously depending on the number of maps you are nominating).
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way.
  • Type the full name of the map(s) with its specific version
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s) (for example no items).
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better.
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll. If there are no top 5, event managers will have to be selective.
  • Event managers can alter/edit/modify/remove a nomination if they consider it not event-worthy.

You may nominate up until Tuesday 26/04/22 21:59 GMT+0
This is the Event Nomination Thread for next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can not nominate them):
- ze_cyberia_css1
- ze_infected_sewers_v6_5
- ze_swamp_crypt_v1_6
- ze_dark_souls_ptd_v0_4
- ze_castlevania_v1_3
- ze_doom3_v1
- ze_biohazard3_nemesis_b5_2s
- ze_shroomforest3_b6_2

CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!
Be creative, the more unique an event is the better.

P.S. : Events will from now on be held every 2 weeks for an indefinite amount of time (unless an event manager decides to hold an event on his own).

Cursed Videogames

Maps :

- ze_crashbandicoot_v1fix
- ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
- ze_doom_v1_1
- ze_sonic3_b2_2
Description :
The wanderers have found a weird console with 4 games, which have turned out to be cursed and teleported the wanderers inside the video games which seem to be connected with each other. Because of this curse, the weaker ones have been infected into zombies. They need to finish the games until they all get infected!
Kickers :
- Players can't use items in the first stage of all maps, since they are getting new in the game and need to understand what's going on. No rebuys on the first stage. (You can use Sonic in Sonic3, since he is a character, not an item ; Edit : If it happens to be too hard, you may pick 2 items and you can rebuy)

- Boss Health is boosted by 25%. Zombies will get faster movement & regeneration.
- Fall Damage is activated.

- Being in a video game, the characters get leveled up by attacking, which will get between 5-10hp if they damage the zombies. This will apply if humans are damaged and if they trigger the damaging the zombies action. ( I don't know if this is possible )

I will mention that the Description makes the event to have a deeper meaning into it and I know it's not required. The purpose of it is to entertain the players and make them excited!

Last edited:
Theme : Defend Or Die

Maps :

Boku no Pico - (correct the full name i couldnt find the whole name) <3
ze_antfarm_2vs
ze_light_retribution_v1s
ze_doom_v1_1
ze_dev_r4a
ze_rev_s2
ze_illya_b4

Kicker: 2 beacons that gives you heal, if you dont stay with the defending beacon or trigger beacon then you loose health.

We played this kicker before but its fun and it will also encourage doorhuggers to defend when needed and also give a hint where there is only 1-2-3 people needed for the triggering parts etc.

Keep in mind 3 of theese maps are only 1 stage, i know 7 maps seems a bit much, but 3 of them only has 1 so it wont be to bad <3

Winning each maps grant you 3 days so in total if u win all maps 21 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.