Status
Not open for further replies.

D3J4de

Weebmin
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
Jyväskylä, Finland
LcJuuLp.png

Don't forget to join the Zombie Escape Server Friday the 9th.
The hour will be 7pm GMT+0 .
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.

How will the event be ?
We will play the old versions of Skyrim and Predator until both are beaten. Both maps have various holds and boss fights, which require some coordination. Rules will be more strict during the event.

About winners?
If you win one of the maps, you will get 1 week VIP. If you manage to win both maps however, you will get 1 month VIP.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy one.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server : Zombie escape
Maps : ze_predator_ultimate_v1_3 and ze_tesv_skyrim_v2_2fix
Date : 9/6/2017
Time : 7 pm GMT+0 // 8 pm GMT+1 // 9 pm GMT+2
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : 1 week VIP for winning 1 map, 1 month for winning both

Last edited by a moderator:
We are missing the old version of Skyrim at the moment, I will ask higher ups to add it before event, or some1 can link the old version here also :awoo:

I dont know if I can make it to the event in time, but I just added SaveLevel, entwatch and BossHP for Skyrim and entWatch and BossHP for Predator. Havent really tested them, but I think they will work.

Reactions: Exodus and D3J4de
I don't appear on the winner of the screen from Qlimax, i was like -2 / -3 so ... :/

Yes i won . :'c

I've gave winners their prizes who show on the screenshots and have forum accounts.

Unfortunate we are still missing 3 people from the screenshots and if you can somehow proof that you won the map, we can give your prize then.

I don't appear on the winner of the screen from Qlimax, i was like -2 / -3 so ... :/

Yes i won . :'c

Do you have screenshot, demo or can someone tell me that he was part of the event?

Also there are people who doesn't have forum accounts or they have different name, so can people send them messages, that make forum account and reply to this thread so we can give them their prizes.

Missing one's:

Commissar Fuklaw - 1 week VIP
Sir. VIKING - 1 week
Saitama_KuN - 1 week VIP
Now are never - 1 week VIP
Ms - 1 week VIP
poo - 1 week VIP
Soma - 1 week VIP
Bomec - 1 week VIP
Ixok4 - 1 month VIP (And a lot previous wins)

I didn't screenshoted it .. I though i was appearing on the screen .. Nobody else have a screenshot of the win ? I know i was talking to mic to appearing like a Human Alive at the end .. :/

I have a screenshot, but you don't appear on it either, probably because of your score, like you already mentioned.
ze_predator_ultimate_v1_30000.jpg.html

This reminds me, I didn't get that 1 Week VIP either for that win. Also I didn't get the 1 Week VIP for the Minecraft Adventure win.
Didn't check until today.

ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c0003.jpg.html

Would be much appreciated if I get my reward.:wlenny:

I have a screenshot, but you don't appear on it either, probably because of your score, like you already mentioned.
ze_predator_ultimate_v1_30000.jpg.html

This reminds me, I didn't get that 1 Week VIP either for that win. Also I didn't get the 1 Week VIP for the Minecraft Adventure win.
Didn't check until today.

ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c0003.jpg.html

Would be much appreciated if I get my reward.:wlenny:

Rewards will be added today.

Reactions: grinderp
Grinderp you hav a screenshot when i'm talking pand i was an alive Human so it that a prove ?

Edit: I get the VIP thank you ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.