Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcolo Oasis

Legendary User
Oct 15, 2016
France
Event #241 || Nomination Thread
Keep in mind the following guidelines:
  • You can nominate either a single map or a fitting group of maps, provided that they do not have a senseless long duration (obviously depending on the number of maps you are nominating).
  • Map(s) should be difficult and event-worthy in some way.
  • You may come up with some restrictions or changes for the map(s) (for example no items).
  • Be creative, the more unique event the better.
  • At least 4 likes are required for a nomination to be considered.
  • Only the top 5 will be selected for the poll. If there are no top 5, event managers will have to be selective.
  • Event managers can alter/edit/modify/remove a nomination if they consider it not event-worthy.

You may nominate up until Tuesday 18/08/20 23:59 GMT+0
This is the Event Nomination Thread for the next week's Event.

Maps that are currently on cooldown (you can not nominate them):
- ze_ep2_plant_b1s
- ze_bioshock_v7_1
- ze_illya_b4
- ze_moon_base_v1
- ze_mytex_escape_v3
- ze_forgotten_facility
- ze_standart_map_final_fix2
- ze_minecraft_v1_1a
- ze_scp_containment_breach_v1_b01
- ze_genso_of_last_v2_2fix
- ze_mindtree_v1_6s

CS:S ZE Map List, so you can get some idea of your own Custom Event!
Be creative, the more unique event the better.

Very Important Pensioner

[I don't know many maps so I can't suggest any that would be good]

Special kicker:
The VIP is completely blind, slowed down massively and maybe even with their controls inverted, forcing everyone to babysit them just like they did Autismo

Last edited:
*A Star Wars story: Revenge of the Unlosers*
  • ze_space_stationzz
  • ze_death_star_escape_v4_3
  • ze_chandrila_a015
  • ze_starwars_v2fix
Kickers:
For space station and death star, zombies spawn in between humans with fail nades enabled and only pistols allowed.
For chandrila pistols AND shotguns (4echo suggestion).
Normal settings for starwars.

Last edited:
*A Star Wars story: Revenge of the Unlosers*
For chandrila pistols only. (If @4Echo reads this, he may suggest something better.)

I'd suggest allowing shotguns as well as pistols. Players are probably gonna need something a bit heavier than a glock to stop the bhopping.
Also I can throw together a hotfixed a015 that's not as broken as it currently is (right now it really needs admin supervision).

Reactions: Exodus
The chosen item carriers

ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f

Kicker: After the zombies are chosen 75% of all humans get randomly e-banned. That means only the remaining ones are able to pick up and use items. In return all zombies are able to pick up items since the ban happens after the zombies are chosen. When a round is over there is a new random ban.

I tried to pick maps, that are not too easy and include multiple items. You might need to mark the chosen ones in some way.

Last edited:
Gaybois and Hentai Club

ze_onahole_v3_3_3_3s
ze_pidaras_v3_1
ze_ponchermonkey_shooter_v3_5

Special Kickers/ Restrictions: M249 and ALL RIFLES are banned. SMGs, Shotguns, or Pistols only. (I banned M249 and every rifle because those types of weapons do more damage for more cash than SMGs and are slightly heavier movespeed-wise.)

[QUOTE = "IcyWaffles, post: 20229, member: 1747"] fapescape, мне не важно, какой из них. ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯ [/ QUOTE]
we play every week, Fapescape, and pass it, it is not good to put it on an event.

ze_madara_temple_v1fix
ze_minimal_v4_1
ze_8bit_v5b
We esteem your nomination too long. Minimal is new and long and 8bit hasn't been won here yet. So playing these two maps at the same time with another one is too extreme. I'm asking you to remove either minimal or 8bit.

The chosen item carriers

ze_destruction_of_exorath_re3
ze_fapescape_rote_v1_3f
ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace_v5_2f

Kicker: After the zombies are chosen 75% of all humans get randomly e-banned. That means only the remaining ones are able to pick up and use items. In return all zombies are able to pick up items since the ban happens after the zombies are chosen. When a round is over there is a new random ban.

I tried to pick maps, that are not too easy and include multiple items. You might need to mark the chosen ones in some way.
Same here, fapescape rote being the main challenge, comibining it with wanderers is too much. So please remove fapescape rote or wanderers.

We esteem your nomination too long. Minimal is new and long and 8bit hasn't been won here yet. So playing these two maps at the same time with another one is too extreme. I'm asking you to remove either minimal or 8bit.

Same here, fapescape rote being the main challenge, comibining it with wanderers is too much. So please remove fapescape rote or wanderers.
Done

Reactions: Alcolo Oasis
Status
Not open for further replies.