Event #232 || "tom13king's Wet Dream"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom13king

Retired Admin
Dec 26, 2016
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the CS:S Zombie Escape Server Saturday the 4th of July 2020.
The hour will be 5 pm GMT+0 // 12 pm CDT (GMT-5) // 1 am CST (GMT+8).
You can convert to your own timezone by using this website : https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
The Event will be scheduled on the Steam group too, which automatically scales in your own timezone.
You can also follow the countdown on the forum, based on GMT+0.

How will the event be?
We will play the following maps in this order:
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_4s2
ze_castlevania_v1_3

Special Kicker:
Pistols only on Minecraft
P90, M249, AK47 and M4 restricted as well as no rebuys on Pirates and Castlevania
Heal and Medallion only on Pirates
No Belmont on Castlevania

Important: Since this might be a long event, server rules will be enforced more strictly. Too much off-topic mic conversations or other attempts to disrupt the leading or the event will be handled directly with a punishment potentially lasting the entire event.

About winners?
3 days' VIP for each map won

You can download the maps in the TL;DR.​
TL;DR
Server : CS:S Zombie Escape
Server IP : 151.80.230.149:27015
Maps :
- ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c
- ze_pirates_port_royal_v5_4s2
- ze_castlevania_v1_3
Date : 04/07/2020
Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 12 pm CDT (GMT-5) // 1 am CST (GMT+8)
Leader : Any willing one
Rewards : 3 days' VIP for each map won

All VIP rewards have been handed out to those with a forum account!
Associate your Steam account here to get your VIP in-game: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Minecraft winners:
20200704190414_1.jpg

(We didn't win Pirates)

Castlevania winners:
20200704234207_1.jpg

Winners with forum account
'lux - 3 days
`Luffy - 3 days
Alcolo Oasis - 3 days
Arturas - 3 days
dogG - 3 days
Kiku-san - 3 days
kuvalda - 3 days
Lighty - 3 days
machu - 3 days
Pickle - 3 days
Rem - 3 days
TheSilentBang - 3 days
tom13king - 3 days
Vanster - 3 days
Waffel - 3 days
WIlliam! :D - 3 days
Xayoo - 3 days
Yagami - 3 days
yoshmi - 3 days
zade. - 3 days

Winners without forum account
(If you are on this list and want your VIP, pm me or comment below)
_SpecialOps_, ausmist, Bocian, Dr.ParadoX, FerrumFelix, Flüffbütt, hank, Kadillak, Kolea, mad pickleboy bl1zZ, Mocc, no0beY *search M8s, Raptor Repi, rezak, Robhar, Sgt. Major Death Row (Kkronin), VreDnbIi, Wicked​

maybe we should just stop and look at the kickers before we allow an event next time. This was a horrendous slog of an event and not even in the fun way.

Reactions: William! :D
maybe we should just stop and look at the kickers before we allow an event next time. This was a horrendous slog of an event and not even in the fun way.
These kickers were actually toned down from my original nomination xd. Minecraft was hard but still good, but we never expected the team to do so badly on Pirates. Castlevania had a bad score, but considering we only had half a team we didn't do too badly. No Belmont was definitely too much though.

These kickers were actually toned down from my original nomination xd. Minecraft was hard but still good, but we never expected the team to do so badly on Pirates. Castlevania had a bad score, but considering we only had half a team we didn't do too badly. No Belmont was definitely too much though.
thats kinda what i mean, Either restricted weapons or no belmot are fine on their own but together were a bit much. The lack of players might have been a blessing in disguise making it a bit easier to get through some levels, but idk i left after first try at lvl 2. On pirates people just weren't defending and heal just kept trying to trim but would only end up getting the defenders killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.