Event #127 || Raid's maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazhkar

Veteran Admin
Jun 6, 2017
A9OgMz2.png

Don't forget to join the Minigames Server Saturday the 29th.
The hour will be 6pm GMT+0 -- 20:00 CEST
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)

You can also follow the countdown on the forum.​

How will the event be ?
@RaidBonjwa made these mashup maps and asked me if we could do an event with them so here we are.
His maps are course maps and he'll be on the server to help you during the event. Also feel free to give him feedback about the map.
We'll play 2 of his maps and even the 3rd if people are up to it (the 3rd is hard).
Each map will be played 45 min with a possible vote extend to get +15 min

About winners ?
On each map, you get a score which increases when you beat levels. So the 3 players with the highest score will get 3 days of VIP.
If you have the highest score on both maps, you'll have 1 week.

There we go now with the TL;DR for the lazy ones.
You can download the map in the TL;DR

TL;DR
Server :
Minigames
Maps :
mg_raids_grind_v3_fix4.bsp.bz2
mg_raids_grind2_v4_fix2.bsp.bz2
mg_raids_nerf_v5.bsp.bz2 (the 3rd map we'll potentially play)
Date : 29/09/2018
Time : 6 pm GMT+0 // 20:00 CEST
Prize : Check "About Winners"

Last edited:
Completing bonus levels will give you 100 to 200 scores. If you are a skilled player, you can start with bonus levels, and probably no one else will be able to catch up with you later by simply trying to do the main course. On the grind2 map, by the way, the main course scores and the bonus scores are equal in total, kind of. The difference is negligible afair.

We decided that it will be appropriate to have access (admin room near the spawn) to bonus levels right off the start, so you will not have to bother with doing the main course in order to reach it.

I hope that was the answer you were looking for.

Reactions: Dazhkar
Completing bonus levels will give you 100 to 200 scores. If you are a skilled player, you can start with bonus levels, and probably no one else will be able to catch up with you later by simply trying to do the main course. On the grind2 map, by the way, the main course scores and the bonus scores are equal in total, kind of. The difference is negligible afair.

We decided that it will be appropriate to have access (admin room near the spawn) to bonus levels right off the start, so you will not have to bother with doing the main course.

I hope that was the answer you were looking for.
it was, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.