Event #109 Doom&Sunligt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flopper

Well-Known User
Oct 9, 2017
53
A9OgMz2.png
​
​
​
​
Don't forget to join the CSGO Zombie Escape Server sunday the 29th.
The hour will be 7pm GMT+2.
The Event will be scheduled on the steam group too.
(If I do a mistake with the steam group event keep this hour as the real one)
You can also follow the countdown on the forum.​
​
How will the event be?
hide your kids and get on the hype train because its time for wait for it....
a new event (っ°ω°)っ we are gonna start of the event with Doom and when we are done we are going over to out last map Sunlight
​
​
About winners?
Winning stage 4 or 5 in Sunlight map will reward you with 1 week of VIP.
wining stage 3 on Doom will reward players with 1 weeks of VIP
This means that you can win anything from 1 week to 3 weeks.
You can download the maps in the TL;DR.

​
TL;DR
Server : CS:GO Zombie Escape. Server IP: 151.80.230.149:27035
Maps :
- ze_DOOM_p2
- ze_sunlight_v2_0_p8
Date : 29/07/2018

Time : 5 pm GMT+0 // 6 pm GMT+1 // 7 pm GMT+2 (Amsterdam time)
Leader : Any willing one
Prize : Anything from 1 week to 3 weeks of VIP​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All VIP rewards have been handed out to those with a forum account! We had a total of 10 winners.
Associate your steam account here to get your VIP in-game: https://unloze.com/account/external-accounts

Tanya - 7 days
WPL Infinity - 14 days
Mujo313 - 14 days
Ralfy - 14 days
Idiotic smile - 7 days
BalG - 7 days

Winners without forum account
(If you are on this list and want your VIP, comment below or pm me)

Turku - 14 days

AwsomeHK - 7 days
Gandalf the grey - 7 days
DaNny - 7 days​
 
Wow...I didn't knew that I had won, I don't know how I've achieved this but thanks, I really appreciate it, it was also tons of fun. 'v'
I can't wait to play with you again guys. ^^
Winning last stage of the map usually wins you VIP unless the post has other criterias. Glad you enjoyed it! :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Idiotic Smile
Status
Not open for further replies.