Custom background for CS:S

What in the fuck is this? You know you can just use a center tag, right?
INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT INDENT This is fine \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT \INDENT

that's the thing, it was never like that, i'm not putting efforts into remaking this shit, also the toggle signature BS

that's the thing, it was never like that, i'm not putting efforts into remaking this shit, also the toggle signature BS
I fixed it for you. Also, the signature toggle is there to avoid having extremely long signatures printed multiple times in threads when people post.

I fixed it for you. Also, the signature toggle is there to avoid having extremely long signatures printed multiple times in threads when people post.
why don't force a limited size for signature?

Thanks, and also thanks for getting rid of the toggle thingy it was annoying even-though it sounds fair for the reason you mentioned