CSS/CSGO Zombie Escape Videos

Hey peopleee! Here's the video of the map ze_epic_end, that we played on the 100th event of Unloze! We beat 8 of the 10 stages of the map, so it was very cool, but i could only record 5 of them (admun, make an event on this map again! xd)! Also, there are less fun parts in this one then on the other videos, but still... I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

ahhhh the day, when William slapped me and I fell down...

#ABOOSE!!!

Reactions: William! :D
Hello my friends! New video on my youtube channel, this time playing ze_assassins_creed! The map represents... coff... very well... coff... the game! So don't forget to comment on the video to support... coff... the mapper to make more maps like this! Damn, i think i'm sick xd

Hello boys and girlsss! New video on my youtube channel, this time playing ze_s_a_m, on NiDE server! It's divided in 2 parts, since it has 5 stages! We should try this map on Unloze one day, i think it's very enjoyable to play! Neither hard, neither simple! Check it out! :)

Part 1:
Part 2:

Yooo! New video on the channel, this time on aepp nano, a very interesting map. The design is not uff, but the gameplay is pretty cool! I had a sad round on stage 1, but a happy ending in stage 2, so in general it was satisfying ahah. Hope you guys like it :D

After some time, I finally uploaded a new Zombie Escape video!
Hope you enjoy it, also you can ask me anything you'd like to know.

Reactions: Chivas