Csgo ZE server ip?

Hello ben, currently our ZE server on CSGO isn't active/online

:feelsbadman:

I think all the server files me and xen worked on are still there. At least I hope Jenz did not remove them. The maps are removed (to save space) and the server is offline afaik.

Maybe if I regain the motivation in the future and if I'll be allowed to, I can keep working on the server and restart it. It's a shame to throw it away as we managed to make the server fairly unique with several features from cs:s. Right now, and also back when I started the server, I just didn't have the motivation or energy to work on a server and try to build and maintain a player base.

The thing is why would I play a CS:GO server with CSS features when I can play CSS, same reason why Nide's csgo server is dead.
No server actually has an active CSS + CSGO server

True. It's hard to populate the CSGO server as most players prefer the CSS server. The only way for the CSGO server to be "popular" is to gather the CSGO ZE players however there are already well-established servers on CSGO. It's worth a try and I would support it 100%, but realistically the chance of a "successful" CSGO server is almost none.

True. It's hard to populate the CSGO server as most players prefer the CSS server. The only way for the CSGO server to be "popular" is to gather the CSGO ZE players however there are already well-established servers on CSGO. It's worth a try and I would support it 100%, but realistically the chance of a "successful" CSGO server is almost none.
WE failed 4 times with the csgo server. wasnt worth it.

Make an csgo server and have the same settings as the other csgo servers, so maybe people will stay.

Make an csgo server and have the same settings as the other csgo servers, so maybe people will stay.
Maybe, but which players will come to Unloze csgo server? Most of our player base is CSS. Most of them won't go to CSGO. People playing csgo already have well-established servers for them. Trying to pouch those players will be hard as csgo ze is only fun when 40+ players are on. Its worth a try tho, but it will consume a lot of resources and time from staff. Could be possible if William comes back. hint hint <3

Its not through lack of effort that Unloze has tried to get CSGO running, its just being late to the party. GFL and Mapodores had CSGO server right in the early days of CSGO and was easy for them to build their community, and had advantage of bring some players from CSS.

Not Unloze fault because they were founded in 2015 but still built an amazing CSS community. They proved everyone wrong who said that CSS was dying and no one would join a new ZE server.

Might as well wait till CS3 then be one of the first communities with a ZE CS3 community.

And still CSS ZE > CSGO ZE

Reactions: masotflikr and Jan
Its not through lack of effort that Unloze has tried to get CSGO running, its just being late to the party. GFL and Mapodores had CSGO server right in the early days of CSGO and was easy for them to build their community, and had advantage of bring some players from CSS.

Not Unloze fault because they were founded in 2015 but still built an amazing CSS community. They proved everyone wrong who said that CSS was dying and no one would join a new ZE server.

Might as well wait till CS3 then be one of the first communities with a ZE CS3 community.

And still CSS ZE > CSGO ZE
CS3? :thonk: