Update Csgo ze changes

Kaka

Retired Admin
VIP
Aug 20, 2017
Me and Jenz has decided too do some temporal changes on the csgo ze server. The idea is too mostly build up a casual player base on the server by having casual maps in the map rotation. Then later re adding some stage maps too the server when the server has a more stable player base. This will be a temporal change for 2-3 weeks too see how things plays out.

Also if you have the time i would like too ask of your output on the current knockback too see if it's better or worse

Change log:
-Trimmed most of the stage maps
-Updated the map list
-Reset of ranks on the server
-Other minor things

Current map pool
ze_30_seconds__b21_p2
ze_ApertureScience_p2
ze_arctic_escape_p2
ze_ATIX_helicopter_p
ze_ATIX_panic_b3t_p
ze_atix_panic_v1
ze_barrage_p2
ze_blackmesa_escape_p4
ze_boatescape101_p
ze_ccc_floator_mislands_timantetrix_v2
ze_chicken_lords_p
ze_dangerous_waters_v2_Final
ze_death_star_escape_v4_3_p2
ze_defense3003
ze_escape_the_eye_p2
ze_facility_escape_7b
ze_fapescape_p5
ze_firewall_laboratory_part1_p2
ze_firewall_laboratory_part2_p2
ze_Flying_World_p
ze_forgotten_facility_p2
ze_gods_wrath_p2
ze_grand_boatescape_p2
ze_greencity_fix
ze_halo_poa_p4
ze_Hell_Escape_p2
ze_hypernova_p2
ze_icecap_escape_v5_p
ze_indiana_jones_v4a_004_p4
ze_insanitycity_final_fix
ze_Island_Escape_p3
ze_jurassicpark_c1v4_p2
ze_kaffe_escape_v2
ze_legoland_crackheads_p2
ze_Licciana_Escape_p
ze_LOTR_Helms_Deep_v5_p6
ze_LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_p2
ze_magala_castle_final
ze_mario_tower_v4_p2
ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_3d
ze_minecraft_v1_1_p3
ze_Mirrors_Edge_Reborn_p2
ze_motanuminc_p2
ze_moon_base_p3
ze_mytex_escape_v3_p
ze_ocean_base_escape_p
ze_opti_variety_missions_p3
ze_Pirates_Port_Royal_v5_6
ze_raccoon_facility_v6b_p
ze_Random_p2
ze_resonance_cascade_p3
ze_rollermine_factory_2010_p
ze_Rooftop_Runaway1_p
ze_rooftop_runaway2_p
ze_saw_p3
ze_sc_turtles_v5_p2
ze_sewage_processing_b7
ze_sg1_missions_v2_1_p2
ze_showdown_v4_1_p
ze_shroomforest_p6
ze_shroomforest2_p6
ze_Sorrento_Escape_p2
ze_sorrento_escape_v2
ze_sst2_p
ze_spacestation_sgfix
ze_stargate_escape_v8_p2
ze_surf_facility_p4
ze_surf_facility_v2_3_p2
ze_surf_vortex_v2_4
ze_thelostworld_redux_p2
ze_thelostworld_v2_csgo
ze_titanic_escape_v2_3_p
ze_underground_escape_p
ze_voodoo_islands_v8_5_p4
ze_zk_fapescape_p3

Reactions: William! :D
minor update: All the Phrases that the bot had learned so far have been reset. This is because i am working on rewritting the plugin and reached the point where my own version should be "good enough" to replace the current one on the live server. One of the major changes being it now using MySQL instead of writing to a local file (this is going to be a pretty important eventually when the bot should have like 50k phrases to pick between).

you can now also ask questions to the bot by adding a questionmark in your chat sentences.
Instead of writing a message to a random player all 6 seconds it now works as a direct respond to when you write something.

The bot is constant work in progress and i will continue to work on improving it so it also will pick more logical responses to give players.
(maybe the bot is a bit spammy right now, i need to think about how to limit that)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSilentBang
minor update: All the Phrases that the bot had learned so far have been reset. This is because i am working on rewritting the plugin and reached the point where my own version should be "good enough" to replace the current one on the live server. One of the major changes being it now using MySQL instead of writing to a local file (this is going to be a pretty important eventually when the bot should have like 50k phrases to pick between).

you can now also ask questions to the bot by adding a questionmark in your chat sentences.
Instead of writing a message to a random player all 6 seconds it now works as a direct respond to when you write something.

The bot is constant work in progress and i will continue to work on improving it so it also will pick more logical responses to give players.
(maybe the bot is a bit spammy right now, i need to think about how to limit that)
It's a bot that answer question ? Like How to spawn ?

currently its just randomly responding, but i want to put more structure into the sentences