CS:S ZE Map List and Suggestions

I have a map suggestion for the Zombie Escape server;

Map name: ze_surf_saltfish
Map download link: https://maxfps.xyz/maps/ze_surf_saltfish_css2_v2_ep.bsp.bz2
Map size: 30 MBs
Stages/items?: Only 1 stage, and an item (freeze item)
Reason to add: Is because the map is quite cool and the lazers are kinda hard I can say but it is really fun and nice, and since it is not added in the server, I am so surprised by that.

Here is a gameplay for the map if you want to take a look at:

Reactions: uVerin
Map name: ze_sky_temples_v2as
Download link: ze_sky_temples_v2as.bsp.bz2
Map size: 96.5 MBs
Stages/items? 3 difficult stages, 2 human items

Reason to add: It's a well balanced map from JLlaneras (trials mapper). It's inspired by Zelda, has unique feeling and fun boss fight at stage 3. The map is defense-oriented and requires a lot of team-work since there are parkour sections, close-space defenses, bhop areas favoring zombies, etc. (basically event worthy and almost impossible to beat without leader). This was originally a CSGO map, but the mapper never recompiled it for HDR so it kind-of dropped out of existence. However, the design is suitable for CSS and the port itself should be stable since there was event on Nide on it a long time ago, and GFL also has it.

Preview of the stage 1:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan
Map name: ze_re_surf_skyline_ep_rf3
Download link: Only place I could find a link to the map is on gfl's FastDL. https://fastdlv2.gflclan.com/file/gflfastdlv2/cstrike/maps/ze_re_surf_skyline_ep_rf3.bsp.bz2 (Stripper fix required for the fade effect when going through teleports)
Map size: 30MBs

You would need to understand the basics of surfing but most of the ramps are straight lines with booster pads. The map seems to put a greater emphasis on holding the zombies back at choke points due to the waiting times to activate teleports / platforms. There are a few lasers you must jump over or crouch under on the final platform with no middle lasers.

If anybody would like to try it out in offline mode just type these into your console

sv_cheats 1
sv_airaccelerate 100
ent_fire !self addoutput "health 99999"

Last edited:
(sorry for the late response) Added bothze_surf_saltfish_css2 and ze_sky_temples_v2as. Unfortunately we can't add ze_re_surf_skyline_ep_rf3 since Silex didn't properly port the map and didn't recompile the models for CSS (people playing with dx8 will see invisible props), also he didn't pack the particles into the map so most particles are missing. If a new, properly working port gets released, we can surely add that version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revo