Bantu's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bantu

Admin
Mapper
May 8, 2020
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: Bantu
-Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561197961337100
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: I am quite active I would say and I can play night hours as well depending on my private times.

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

I've played on ZE servers in previous years and I have come to love the ZE community alot and would love it to keep it's spirit of continuing forever.
During my playtime I've met great players that helps the community freely and it saddens me to see their efforts being wasted due to certain players with ill intent, often in this case it is to sabotage the game round
( let us remember some maps can take15min to complete the stages). strategic modgame likes this doesn't come very often and i've been playing alot of other games so it's rare to see such a good modgame still being active and the players and admins are nice here. I've been admin in other games and I myself think i am a nice humble person and often see things from a 3rd perspective before i give my word so I believe i could become of great help to those that lead the map and common players ingame and keep the good flow of good laughs and fun experience in Zombie Escape.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge.

I have alot of admin experience during my time. I've been senior admin in gold source games and admin in DoD:s, DotA, Quake live to name a few.
I have been also been admin in cs:s for a short time in different mod so to make this short I've done some admin in my time :D.

4. Can you play during late hours?
Do you have the possibility to play during late hours (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am).

Depending on the situation of my shifts I could do late hours definitely but in the morning time might be not possible since its mostly either work or sleep time for me.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose. Explain to us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seem important to you.
I believe every player should be getting a 2nd chance meaning a warning before a punishment is being applied depending on the severity but if the player decides to dismiss the warnings then the player(s) should be punished accordingly with bans and so forth.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

If anything I would like to say Thank you for taking your time to read my application and hopefully the community keeps its spirit !!

Sincerely, Bantu :)

Best of luck! I see you online quite a lot and you appear to have great knowledge in ZE. Your application is well written.

+1 because its Bantu, he's quite the active & respectable gentleman of a player.

good luck :peepowink:

I have been waiting for that for some time now, Best of luck my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.