banning system (what happened to just kicking and asking people?)

Considering that the only reason why you are making this whole thing about bans on unloze its because of me, I feel obliged to atleast say something. Harsh bans is to make people understand that breaking the rules aint no good thing. In your case I looked you up and you had 2 previous bans, that ontop of your behaviour when seeing your teammates getting killed by the same zm you knifed. What I'm trying to say is that context/behaviour matters alot when deciding on what kind of ban we are to give out. Theres a difference between accidently knifing a zm forwards causing some teamkills but then apologizing for it aswell as not doing it again & to knife zm more than once to then be a dick about it. Who gets the ban do you reckon? I myself have no bans & I'm just saying, its not that difficult to obey the rules. Even if I were to get banned, I would just suck it up & if I thought the ban was not justified then go to the unbanappeal. Now if you were to write an unbanappeal then fair enough, but the first thing you did when I banned you was to go in the shoutbox and start complaining. If you truly think that the ban was bs you are free to prove me wrong by putting up real evidence and not just emotions. Banning you for 1 day might have been harsh, but I really dont see any reason why you would become so "emotional" about the entire thing. I mean come on, its 24 hours and youre talking about "never playing css" after getting a 1 day ban. Just suck it up dude... Go read a book, think about what youve done and come back the day after & dont do it again.

Edit: I do actually have a ban (a false one though) from writing !zspawn when the game was paused :P

Last edited:
legit post zeus. short answer cos sleepy. you done your job. no offense. even only 4h statt 24h. it was a reason why. but not the reason. opinion is stacking bans should go or after certain time. but im the minority. most people dont care and/ or only a selection read forum. i rest this and any future case.

and another day went by where i was idle ingame cos it became totally unappealing to me. I guess its time to follow Schicksal's footsteps and move on from CSS.

What the fuck is this thread?

EDIT: Ok, i'll add a bit more, what was the point of this thread? There's so much flawed logic everywhere in this thread (that i'm pretty sure everyone has already pointed out in their respective walls of text). At some point, I had the idea that we somehow had to have your approval? Seriously, what was the point of this thread? To find that the system works decently? That we are not going after people banning them for long periods just because it would raise our e-peen?

Last edited:
When you have gone an entire day without knifing or ruining the game for your teammates
fYwFH6w.png

Imo that Sora guy seems like he's still a lil kiddo who easily rages at the slightest thing. Very typical for a teenager. He doesn't seem like the kind of player that would join with the intent to start knifing from the get go though.
This one doesn't deserve such long bans...

However...

I do believe that bans for these occurrences should turn heavier if the intent of the player is clearly just to disrupt a round.

Does anyone remember a guy named Cthulhu? I remember him, always there to try and ruin a round by knifing a zombie into humans at the right moment.
Does anyone remember another guy named 2spooky4me? Another perfect example of a player who literally joins just to knife zombies into humans. And to keep asking for rtv, so he can ruin more rounds on the nextmap.

These types deserve heavier bans imo. Nothing of worth is really lost, and the objective is pretty clear: Stop that shit or gtfo.

Imo that Sora guy seems like he's still a lil kiddo who easily rages at the slightest thing. Very typical for a teenager. He doesn't seem like the kind of player that would join with the intent to start knifing from the get go though.
This one doesn't deserve such long bans...

However...

I do believe that bans for these occurrences should turn heavier if the intent of the player is clearly just to disrupt a round.

Does anyone remember a guy named Cthulhu? I remember him, always there to try and ruin a round by knifing a zombie into humans at the right moment.
Does anyone remember another guy named 2spooky4me? Another perfect example of a player who literally joins just to knife zombies into humans. And to keep asking for rtv, so he can ruin more rounds on the nextmap.

These types deserve heavier bans imo. Nothing of worth is really lost, and the objective is pretty clear: Stop that shit or gtfo.

I don't have anything against Sora, but he clearly knifed plently of times when admins were not around and destroyed the population. So I think he deserved those bans.
Cthulu is one of the old ze legends. He is part of the lifeblood of zombie escape.

th

Holy shit Unloze, looking at the latest bans, it seems even the more frequent and regular public members are getting bans for knifing zombies forward. Kouya, badaboom, alloa.. these are all names I even recognize as an on and off player.

It seems you're lack of listening to warning signs from various people or their propositions, or whatever you want to call it. It seems that your incapability to adress the wishes accordingly (I did poll votes on failnade grenades which turned 50/50 but were completely ignored) is now turning and biting you in the ass.

Even the frequent decent regular players are getting so bored by the player incentive restricked gameplay you created that they are all breaking the rules in a scream that Unloze and its connection with public players are way off course.

You basically force the people in a hamsterwheel and tell them to spin in one direction.

CounterStrike Zombimod/escape is all about player creativity and incentive which...... by removing everything 'that can create an unexpected event' i.e. fail nades removal (most maps) you ruin that what makes this whole gameplay good.

You can go on and accuse me of anything you want but the ban chart does not lie, neither does my absent the time since battlefield V released.
People are done with the way Unloze operates and communicates.

People dont just want to win rounds, people want to have fun and see funny stuff, why else you think they would play a crap old game thats been around for more than 10 years... not because it looks so pretty and its popularity.

Your killing exactly what makes Zombi and why people play it. Good luck with your deaf ears.

Holy fucking christ..
dogG

That dude been around since january 2017 according to ban list, probably even longer. He's more regular than most, hell... he might even been here before Jenz!

He's banned for 3 months... 1 holy mother of a quarter. For a knifing.. Hell... why do these people even come back to Unloze... I'd facking ask for an permanent ban after such treatment. fuck that shit.

I'm so completely lost... I know all about game management... I've ran my own guild on WoW... I've been in clans on Medal of Honor Allied Assault and CoD1.

I know one thing... fucking people in the butt never worked out the better for any community. 3 months... Holy shit... Gordon Ramsay wouldn't even know any swearing words for that... congratulations Unloze.