Lisa

Retired Admin
Dec 17, 2020
Turkey
1. General Information.
-Nickname: Lysa
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:556002684
-Server(s) you are applying for: UNLOZE | Zombie Escape | NoSteam
-Current Activity: I play on the server everyday, mostly during the afternoon/night. Since I'm studying abroad, I have lectures during the day.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
The main reason for me wanting to be an admin is to contribute for the stability of the server and the community. I also want to get some experience in UNLOZE because, compared with the other communities that I was part of, UNLOZE has a better organization and popularity and I would like to help the best way I can.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I started playing Counter-Strike against bots and when I was 14-15 I started playing CS:S multiplayer. ZE was the first game mode I experienced and I loved it ever since. I used to play on old CS:S (v34) and I was admin on 9 servers. One of them was ZE and others were aim, deathmatch and other game mods (surf, public, gg, mix servers and etc). V34 had a lot of hackers and I learnt most of the hack variants. I used to watch admins and this is how I learnt how to handle the hack situations, so I am sure that I can handle admin's job. On ZE I can spot bhop hack if someone is using and I also can spot the other hacks. I also know how to check someone's computer with and without program. As an advantage, I have never cheated on any server nor any game and I will never cheat. Plus, I am also active in Discord and from my past experiences I know most of the admin commands and server rules. I think I can handle the responsibility of being an admin in UNLOZE.

4. Can you play during late hours?
Yes. Since my university schedule occupies every morning, I normally join the server after my lectures and stay up until midnight or a bit more on weekdays. On weekends I don't have any sleep schedule so I can manage my time pretty well.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate or breaking the server rules on purpose.
In this case, I have a method that I found myself: It starts with 2 warnings and then, if the player continues to break the rules, I punish him with 5 minutes - 10 minutes - 1 hour - 1 day mutes or bans, depending on the situation. So if the player is inflating on a purpose and ruining the rounds, first thing I am going to do is warn the player 2 times. If the inflation continues after the warnings I will kick him and if even after the kick he rejoins to do the same I have to ban him depending on the subject (ex.: Intentional edging - 30 mins/1 hour). The amount of the ban length will change by the inflators attitude. Secondly if there is a person who is breaking the rules, I will follow the same solution. If the situation is about microphone or in the chat, I'm willing to mute and gag instead of banning. But of course with the same solution. I will not mute someone without a warning or without a reason.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Thank you for reading my application and I wish you all the best.

At least a novel response to point 5, though extremely lenient for some reason. Essentially you're saying an inflator will get to ruin 4 rounds before he is stopped (if he is really dedicated to it). Don't be afraid to be an admin. You don't need to give two warnings for an inflation, 1 is more than enough followed by a ban on next.
Regarding breaking the rules generally, props for considering the context. But I'm not so sure about the ban lengths.

Reactions: Jan and Lisa
At least a novel response to point 5, though extremely lenient for some reason. Essentially you're saying an inflator will get to ruin 4 rounds before he is stopped (if he is really dedicated to it). Don't be afraid to be an admin. You don't need to give two warnings for an inflation, 1 is more than enough followed by a ban on next.
Regarding breaking the rules generally, props for considering the context. But I'm not so sure about the ban lengths.
Thank you for the tip

Hello Lysa.

Your application has been Accepted.

Reach out to me at your earliest convenience. I will send you some details you would have to follow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.