Announcement Admin Meeting Results

t1nyy

Renowned User
Sep 4, 2017
London
Heyo!
So i'm summarising the admin meeting results, because jenz was not bothered to..
:feelsbadman:

- HLStats reset -
We plan to do a regular HLStats reset, probably like every every 3 months, this is not the final decision we need to test it. The next reset will be for the end of the year.

- Lifting souceban bans -
We decided to clear up the bans older than 6 months on sourceban, it's like giving another chance for people who got permaban, most of them wont come back probably.

- Talk about nosteam -
We will keep the ZE CSS as a steam only server for the moment, since our community is not declining we don't need to try the dark side of non-steam.

- Metroid Activity -
We give him 1 month to come back and explain what happend, and after this time if he don't come back he will be demoted and an other Global Admin will be promoted.

- Picking 3rd GA ?-
@ZeGaWa and @Tiny (me) are the 2 new Global Admin. ZeGaWa will help D3J4de on the CSS server feel free to bother him he don't bite. I will be the Global Admin for the CSGO server.

- Replacing the zombie troll model -
We will remove the zombie troll model and replace it by a new skin soon.
But this is not the final decision Jenz and Zacade will talk about it, maybe something diferent will come out, a statement will be done don't worry.

- MG admins are satiesfied? -
Actually the MG server is working pretty good, MG admins are satiesfied and @Pan32 got promoted to Technical Assistant to give some help in general for Unloze community.

- Make a new server? -
At the moment keep it as a "no", we need to think about it but if you have some ideas feel free to post your suggestion on the server, we will read it and talk about it.

- Talk about ze css NA server ? -
Hell no. There is nothing more to say about it.

- Find a way to attract more people in our community -
This will have to be discussed further.
For now, all we can do is think about diferent thing we can do to expand Unloze.
Like for the server point if you have ideas feel free to post them.

- Adding mapcount on forum ? -
Should be added soon. (Hopefully)
@Glacius please :wlenny:

- Regular event on CsGo ? -
Tiny`s area - I Will look into this more.

- Talk about Torchlight and Admins sound? -
Admins sounds will be nuked or are already nuked if you read it after the 6/11.
Torchlight will be keep but only admins will be able to use it.
Non-Admins should not be able to use it. Except if Zoof forgot about it :>

- VIP rewards for end of year reset -
We will think about what we will give for the top 3 player before the end of year reset, it will probably Free Vip.

- Make ranking season with rewards -
If you read the first point we will probably add season ranking system, every 3 month the HLStats will be reset and the topX (We need to figure it out) will be rewarded with something (Need to figure it out too).

- Bring back admun nomination map ? -
At the moment admin nomination will not move, except for Minas it will be remove from public nomination.

- Kyojn idea about rewarding regular player for their activity -
We are thinking about another way to reward regular players, but it should be like the Season Ranking System.

kp2LSwn.png

Feel free to edit this forum. admins / tech staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies , I was unable to making the meeting.

I agree with most the points above, however with no steam for csgo. I know it was there a few months ago - is is still enabled?

For new server - there could be lots of options. Such as CSS gungame or TF2 or Overwatch. Who knows..

Don't think any permanent bans for hacking should be removed.

Well done to the new global admins :)

Apologies , I was unable to making the meeting.

I agree with all the points above, however with no steam for csgo. I know it was there a few months ago - is is still enabled?

For new server - there could be lots of options. Such as CSS gungame or TF2 or Overwatch. Who knows..

Don't think any permanent bans for hacking should be removed.

Well done to the new global admins :)

New server - I Don't think anybody has time to develop a new server, everyone is busy with uni, school, irl jobs etc.
Only perm bans that has been over 6+ months old will be unbanned. not all.

And tyty ;)

Congrats to both of you! The activity on CSGO ZE has went down to 4 players average online even with no-steam enabled (players are busy or moved on to a new server) and don't think the bugs have been fixed .

Congrats to both of you! The activity on CSGO ZE has went down to 4 players average online even with no-steam enabled (players are busy or moved on to a new server) and don't think the bugs have been fixed .
In my opinion, CS:GO ZE for Unloze is a lost cause. Majority of the players on here more prefer CS:S.

Also congrats on promotion. !anal @ZeGaWa

Reactions: Björksen
In my opinion, CS:GO ZE for Unloze is a lost cause. Majority of the players on here more prefer CS:S.

Also congrats on promotion. !anal @ZeGaWa

From my experience of running a zombie server on csgo it is very difficult to populate if you are starting from only a few months ago. Servers like mapeodores, gfl and steamgamers all had a head start . Also most people tend to play matchmaking - there was no formal way to do that in css unless you had a clan or do "mixes". So less people on custom servers which is a shame.

No steam does help.

I wouldn't give up on it just yet. I think csgo zombie needs more events which can persuade more CSS players to come on.

In the CSS server people idle in spec and that increases server count. Do people do that in csgo?

Well for start the Narator is not working, surf broken, ze_death_star_escape_v4_3_p2 has high gravity not able to jump boxes to make progress and thats all the bugs that im aware of

Yea, noticed surf ain't working anymore.
Also Narrator.

Jenz has tried to fix it multiple times (Narrator) but idk about the surfing.