Exodus

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 16, 2016
Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Nickname: Exodus
Forum Account Link: https://unloze.com/members/xxexodus.89/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19765234
Server(s) you are applying for: Counter-Strike:Source Zombie Escape

Why do you want to be an admin? Ever since I joined Unloze back in early 2016 I was greatly surprised of how good and friendly the community is. I started playing almost every day. I liked it pretty much. Eventually unloze became my main server and if not the ONLY server I play on. Eventually I got invited by Qlimax to join the advisors team, did my trial and became part of the admin team. And with that came a great responsability. I've always tried to be helpful and active as much as possible. I wasnt the best admin, but I tried to my maximum. Two months ago, I decided to step down in order to concentrate on my studies. But as of now, I feel like I can never leave this community in which I made so many friends. I'm confident that in the future I can continue to give everything that is expected of me (if you guys are willing to take me back, of course). There is no other place I would like to be part of.

What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I've been part of the admin team for roughly a year time (give or take a few months). But I still have much to learn.

Other stuff and/or last words. I've been with this community for way too long to just leave it and abandon everything and everyone. Im back at CS:S and there is nothing which can prevent me from playing my favorite game.

Last edited:
Sadly Exodus, D3j4de and I, think you have to get back in the admun team :wlenny:
Welcome back I bet the "sadly" got you :>

Status
Not open for further replies.