Admin Application for Zombie Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clunky

New User
Nov 19, 2020
World
1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname: Clunky
-Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60668435
-Server(s) you are applying for: Zombie Escape
-Current Activity: Actually I am a student and I work part time on the saturday and sunday. I can play on the server few hours a day.
2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

I'm playing on this server for a year and i enjoy it and the people who's playing on it, and unloze is looking for new admins so i try my chance. And i want to keep the server cool and clean for people.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.
-I was admin during 2 years on a ba-jail server for the Dreamfire team and my 3 lasts months i was co-leader of this section but i had to quite because of personals issues.

4. Can you play during edgy hours?

I can play between (9 a.m and 8 p.m), EUW time.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.

Well my first reaction will be to check the console to get all the details about that accusation, then i will spectate the player(s) and then if the accusation his true i will ask superiors admins for the sanction (perma ban, 1d ban, 1h ban...).

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
I'd really like to join the unloze team because atm this server his the only one i'm playing.

Kiss on all the balds and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.