Admin Application - Cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 applications mmmmmm now that's determination not many people have. Have the vision inside work on it no matter outcome and eventually the hard work will pay off. Gl

I know everyone has mixed feelings about me and I can totally understand them, but to be honest I only applied because of the lack of admins in the server during certain hours.I believe I can be of help with the experience I have with ZE and with managing players/server for a year. Hopefully IF I get accepted, I can prove everyone wrong during the Junior Admin phase. Thanks for all the replies, even if some of them were attempts of trying to trigger a bad response from me.

You are not capable for admin you will not take the best decision in chaos, because you are moving with your feelings not with your brain but anyways good luck well writen application

Reactions: TwinPeaks<3
We thought this over with the other Seniors and came to the conclusion of declining your application.
You still have a reputation of to much toxicity and that has not changed our mindset yet.
Proof yourself first that you did indeed change, as from our perspective we still view you as the old Cookie which is not something we consider admin material. Actions speak more then words.
You did wrote a nice application, but it isn't enough to cut it out.​

Status
Not open for further replies.