Admin Application - Cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie

Renowned User
Feb 5, 2017
Portugal
Alright, I know what you're thinking - "ah shit, here we go again" but hear me out and actually read the application before denying it right away.

1. General Information. Write some general information so we can get in touch with you easily. Do them in the following order:
-Nickname - ΣZΣ | Cookie
-Age - 26
-Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:40910235
-Server(s) you are applying for - Zombie Escape
-Current Activity - I play on and off during the day, most of the time I'm more active during the night hours.

2. Why do you want to be an admin? Tell us what drives you to join our admin team and help us manage this community.

I have always wanted to be an admin on Unloze, as you could tell from my past 4(?) applications. Anyway, I have been playing on Unloze probably since the beggining and I know how things work in the server. For the past few days that I have been on the server, I have noticed that only a small number of admins are actually online, making me believe some Admins are over burned from managing the server or they lost the motivation to do their job (I'm not bashing them to be clear) or any other reason that I wouldn't know of.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? List all the past duties you have done in any communities and what kind of skills/knowledge do you have.

I was an admin on a Casual CSS Server for about a year, unfortunately, the owner decided the server wasn't bringing in any profit so he didn't want to continue with it. I know how to work with most in game commands but if you ask me to do some server sided stuff which requires some kind of skill, I wouldn't be able to assist in that but I would be more than happy to learn how to do so.

4. Can you play during edgy hours? Do you have the possibility to play during edgy hours, which are very late (past 1-2am) and very early (before 7am). Explain why and give us some details about how you could manage the server around these hours by yourself.

Yes, my sleep schedule usually makes me go to sleep at around 2~4 AM, depending on how tired I am, I wouldn't be able to assist during the 7 AM edgy hours though as I would be resting of course.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose. Explain us how do you approach the situation. Add any details that seems important to you.

I don't really have much information on how inflating works. I know some people like to go near the zombies and knife them forward and then dying, I know some people die by mistake or because they are over defending (Amu lol) or sometimes they are typing in the chat and they fall to their death (happened to me earlier in Skyrim).
I would probably check the chat for any indications or any other tool available, if I had any issues with it, I'd probably ask someone with more experience dealing with these issues and obviously apply the required penalty.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!
On an ending note, I know you all think I'm a huge troll and mic spammer with my shit mic (I have a new headset so I am just a mic spammer, you literally ask for people that are active on the mic and I am one of them) and a soundboard user, but I have stopped doing this in hopes that you would see that I am worthy of your trust to become an Admin. I am more mature than you think, if you actually get to know me on a private basis.
Thank you for reading till the end.

Last edited:
Listen up my Portuguese friend, I support your application. I know that you're trying to be better and I can see some improvements since our last talk.
Boa sorte, caralho.

Reactions: Cookie
I would stay neutral on your application, can't really vote on you because I don't know you well. Hell you even have more time on the server than I do xD. But I'll wait for the other admins opinions.

I actually don't trust you about being an admin, But i can't denies that your application is not bad, it's just your personality is kinda toxic, After what you did to me on the last time, But if you really want to change and and take a step forward then i wish you a gl .

24d0e59984a2f347ae9addb459dd6bbd.gif

Hey, That's a good application there
From my point of view, I always saw you as a toxic guy(on microphone)But i never saw you trolling with items. Also these last days, you've been really chill and that's a good point, i believe you will keep being like this. This is why i support your apply
Good Luck

Hello kamarad,
I didn't play a lot with you, but the time we share you look to be a fun guy and you triedto help some players who don't know the map, but on the same timing you became a big troll with you'r mic and you talk a lot in portuguese with you'r mic , also i'm only a junior so i don't know if my opinion really count. Nevertheless, it look that you progress with the use of you'r mic so i hope you can keep in this way to join Unloze.
Cya,

"BIG NOTE BEFORE STARTING – EVERY ADMIN FROM UNLOZE IS ALSO PERMANENTLY DENIED, THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS ARE BAKALHAU, KAKA, ZEGAWA, ALCOLO"

sorry but you have to pick one
1- ΣZΣ
2- to be an unloze admin
and both isn't an available option, you are not one of the excluded ppl.

If I were still a SA I would give you the benefit of the doubt and +1 you. From the looks of it you've changed, lets hope it stays permanent and it's not just a facade to get your admin. Good luck fellow clanmate. :wlenny:

Last edited:
I actually don't trust you about being an admin, But i can't denies that your application is not bad, it's just your personality is kinda toxic, After what you did to me on the last time, But if you really want to change and and take a step forward then i wish you a gl .

I might have some idea of what I did but I'm not sure anyway, I'm sorry if I ever made you feel umconfortable and it won't happen again.

Reactions: Mareiane
the most toxic dude in ze is he probably started taking medication for toxicity to stop spamming
after he gets an admin he insult all non experienced players with a ni**er

Status
Not open for further replies.