Admin
Mapper
May 22, 2017
Sweden
1. General Information.
-Nickname: 4Echo
-Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:22370494
-Server(s) you are applying for: ZE, obviously
-Current Activity: Full-time 3d art freelance (I model guns and stuff, technical art is also my jam)
2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I like ZE and I dig the server. Some of the old farts from i3d are active here and the people who are new to me are not that bad. I'd like to help out. Not just with admin responsibilites but also creative responsibilites. You got a sweet model for a zombie skin you want to have in the game but no idea how to apporach it?
I'm your guy.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin? I'm a current skin/models moderator over at Gamebanana and has been one since over 4 years back.

I was an active player over at i3d (rest in peace sweet prince), if I recall correctly I was promoted to admin around 2014 and had that role until it's transition to N3xt or whatever it was called. I think it was about 2 years or 1,5 years. I can remember. This was a long time ago. aahhh, good times.

Currently I freelance as a 3d artist, I got around 9 years of experience of compiling models and stuff for css, I liked it so much that it became a fulltime job (freelancing counts ok?)

4. Can you play during edgy hours?

Currently? Not so much.
In the future? sure, it really depends on my workload. Which can be anything between nice to a fucking kick in the nuts.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.
First I would start with a verbal warning. Who wouldn't?
On the second offense I would probably "drug @thedude" before writing out a sweet little paragraph I'd like to present:

"!kick @thedude Inflation is not allowed nor endorsed on this server, this is your last warning"

After that it would be a sweet ban. At this moment I dont know the correct length for an inflation ban but 12 hours seems like a good start.

6. Other stuff and/or last words. Type here anything else you have in mind and finish your application in style!

What do you call a shitty boomerang?
> a stick.​

Thank you for applying. Please be patient will we Senior-Admins review your Application.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.