Adding more maps

TheSilentBang

Veteran Admin
Oct 31, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Maps like Abandoned Hospital are one of the key things zombie riot needs to become more popular among the community. Default maps are pretty boring and get repetitive really quickly, they are also not fun with either 2 people or 10 because its mostly the same thing every round. Maps like abandoned hospital are more dynamic and provide a better and fun experience to ZR and also encourage people to keep going every round. Hopefully Admuns can find some more maps like AH and add them.

Maps like Abandoned Hospital are one of the key things zombie riot needs to become more popular among the community. Default maps are pretty boring and get repetitive really quickly, they are also not fun with either 2 people or 10 because its mostly the same thing every round. Maps like abandoned hospital are more dynamic and provide a better and fun experience to ZR and also encourage people to keep going every round. Hopefully Admuns can find some more maps like AH and add them.

Sorry that I reply so late, but I (and other admins) already had a look if there were more good ZR maps. However, there are not that many good ZR maps :/

If you have a suggestion you can post it here and I'll add it :)

Reactions: TheSilentBang
I understand that the ZR server is far from being the priority of the admin team. But I feel like suggestions are always useful. :> I'm just throwing these out there, in case more maps need being put in nomination.

Map name: de_boohouse

Map download link: http://gamebanana.com/maps/37347

Map size: 23.3 Mo

Stages/items?: None

Reason to add: Though a defuse map, corridors are narrow enough to provide some close action.

- - - - - - - - -​

Map #2: de_nightmare

Map download link: http://gamebanana.com/maps/17847

Map size: 21.7 Mo

Stages/Items?: None

Reason to add: It's more of a mess. What's good about it is, the T spawn is isolated. Zombies have to take one of two teleporters to access the map itself. Humans are in a situation where they have to take position up close to the teleporter, a bit like zr_dust, where humans just stay close to the T spawn.

(Both maps used to be played on the former badnetwork ZR server.)
Now I'll let you decide. :3