Not open for further replies.

!-ZRampagewarriorZ-!

Well-Known User
Oct 4, 2019
Thailand
1.General information.
-Nickname : You can call me Ramapge.
-Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:420733814.
-Server(s) you are applying for : I am applying for the CSS ZE server.
-Current activity : I play daily around 2-5 hours and I don't play other games at the moment.

2. Why do you want to be an admin?
I want to be an admin because I really love this gamemode, that's make me relax when I feel tense about something. This server is the best server since I play for 5 years. And I want to be an admin to help players in the server.

3. What past experience do you have and other things that would benefit us having you as an admin?
I don't have experience as admin at all, but I got the will and stimulus to learn the orders and the duties of being an admin.

4. Can you play during edgy hours?
Yep , I can play during edgy hours.

5. Imagine you as a brand new admin, you suspect a player to inflate on purpose.
If I suspected some players to inflate and I sure they did wrong. For the examples
Ex.1 => Mr.A knifed forward, at first I needed to warn him but if he didn't against or listened, I'll ban him.
Ex.2 => Mr.B use microphone and open loud sound, memes, etc. that were making players in the sever feel annoyed. I'll mute him 2 minites first, but if he's still doing this, I have to mute him 60 minutes or permanent mute.
Of course I must be careful when I accuse someone of inflating, trolling, etc.
As long as I can prove what they did was against the rules and warned them to stop doing it, I'll ban them.

6. Other stuff and/or last words.
Other last words? umm......

I'm not using Discord and I'm not usually posting anything on the forums.
I haven't got ban in this server.
I don't have any girlfriend.
I'll be a good admin.
Sorry for some grammars or vocabularies that I mistaked.
At last, Thank you for reading my application!
:peepopog:

Last edited:
Declined

Sadly your English is a bit lacking as in it's important to be able to communicate clear message with other admins/players and explain certain situations. Otherwise you have been a dedicated player and haven't really caused any problems on the server and in the future I would like to give you a chance as an admin if you improve your English

Status
Not open for further replies.