Not open for further replies.

ZENA <3

New User
Aug 23, 2017
Germany
Your Forum Account: https://unloze.com/members/zena-3.1224/

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64377945

Your Age: 21 in one month 22

Why do you want to be admin on the server: I enjoy to play on that server, I Play a lot of time everyday on that server and I want to help other players to find out, how that server works, explain that rules and help to join in the community and for sure help new players that they find a right place here on that server, that they like to enjoy to play on that server. I would mute and ban people who don't play fair, annoy, or who cheat, I would stop people who bullying other players. I think I would be a good Admin, Sure I Am A Woman but, that don't mean anything, I just want to help to make that server more better, more peacefuller and that more steamer enjoy that server, that they stay there and dont want leave it. I hope u give me a chance to proove it. I would like to be part of yours.

Reactions: jenz
well, i dont mind giving you a chance zena.

The way that it works is that you start with having the Advisor rank. You will have that for around 3-4 weeks. Advisor is a form of Trial admin access. So you have limmited access. The other admins and me will see how you do in the period of 3-4 weeks and then decide if we upgrade you to a full admin.

Good luck!

Reactions: ZENA <3
I would mute and ban people who don't play fair, annoy

Tbh, the way you formulate yourself here sounds like you would just mute and ban people who you personaly don't like, that would just kill the server, at least to my eyes. Please watch on your grammer and the way you formulate yourself on your next app.

- Dark Red

Reactions: PHOON
Tbh, the way you formulate yourself here sounds like you would just mute and ban people who you personaly don't like, that would just kill the server, at least to my eyes.

7uVHo3x.png

We all know that she didn't mean it the way i put it out. As I stated above, it 'sounds' like it (at least to me). I never said it was like that. Also maybe read my post before you shitpost again on a Application.

Please watch on your grammer and the way you formulate yourself on your next app.

There is no need to continue this, in case you are gonna smash your fingers on your keyboard, since @jenz post.

I could go into into detail but more importantly that was your own opinion as you've stated and you are entitled to it.

Second off This is an admin application, The position where you're standing gives you no fucking say whether an advisor/admin should be picked whether you think you have the right or not, If you are so keen at criticizing then make your own series on how to make applications.

Good day to you sir.

@Dark Red You said on your profile that theres another comunnity you need to take care of so do that... Applicant's don't need your approval or anything else from you. Thanks a lot.

/closed.

Reactions: ghoX
Status
Not open for further replies.