ZeGaWa

The Real Futa
Veteran Admin
Oct 11, 2016
France
Forum Account: ZeGaWa
Steam Account: ZeGaWa 強
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:49642555
Why do you want to be admin on the server: Basicly I'm back in the game. I'm still in love with the community so I want to help as I can. I know the admun team is already full but I can wait it's not an urgency haha I keep playing and making new friends. So if one day you need more admuns and you still want me as an admun ofc it will be a pleasure to rejoin the admun team :)

Yes, I'm playing on mg sometimes with Kristina, Nerdy and Solid :3

That's what i expected to read :wlenny:. I'll see you on the server then

Btw, if you have any suggestion for further mg events, let me know.

We made a football mg event one day it was fun even if @Nivinski added some spice at the match :wlenny:

We should do a non Zombie Escape event (like football) for Zombie Escape regulars.

Or even as admin only for a bit of fun. You can configure to use the existing skins on the server (1 human and 1 zombie). The only things players need to download are the football skin and football map:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/soccer_mod

Admins, need to make sure the physics are correct. When I used it in a 24/7 soccer map server, it worked perfect, but in between zombie escape maps, the ball would go through players for some reason, so the goalkeeper couldnt stop it.

+2 from me.

I didn't get what you meant.

We made a football mg event one day it was fun even if @Nivinski added some spice at the match :wlenny:

I know, and unfortunately, mg event seems to be limited to serpentis or football for most people. However, i tried and i'm still trying to organize events in order to bring people on mg server but ALSO to show to everyone all the awesome unknown we have. I'm gonna show you how great these maps can be.
So i invite you to discover each of them. Then, you'll see mg has potential for really nice events.

We should do a non Zombie Escape event

Are you even aware we have a minigames server ?

Or even as admin only for a bit of fun. You can configure to use the existing skins on the server (1 human and 1 zombie). The only things players need to download are the football skin and football map:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/soccer_mod

Admins, need to make sure the physics are correct. When I used it in a 24/7 soccer map server, it worked perfect, but in between zombie escape maps, the ball would go through players for some reason, so the goalkeeper couldnt stop it.

I'm not sure i understood you but I checked the link. It looks nice but i don't know how to bring it on the server or if it worth it for only 1 event. At the moment, we only have 1 football map on mg (which is a bit glitchy). Therefore, we would probably need another football map for this mode.

I didn't get what you meant.
He means +2
I know, and unfortunately, mg event seems to be limited to serpentis or football for most people. However, i tried and i'm still trying to organize events in order to bring people on mg server but ALSO to show to everyone all the awesome unknown we have. I'm gonna show you how great these maps can be.
So i invite you to discover each of them. Then, you'll see mg has potential for really nice events.
Yeah I know mg can be really fun but there is not a lot of maps for an event, at least map that have a little interest for ze players.

@Dazhkar

Yep I know about MG. I thought having football for a different audience could be interesting .

You can put a map config file for the soccer map on the zombie server. When you change to the soccer map, the file loads and it will turn off zombie mod and turn on soccer mod, with the rules, physics etc...then you change back to a ZE map and it goes back to normal.

It can be fun even if not in an event. Only thing is spawn points might need to be added.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.