ze racetimer updates for august

jenz

UNLOZE Founder
Leader
Oct 11, 2016
denmarkland
Greetings

I hope to have some time in August for doing updates on the racetimer but its uncertain for me still. my schedule for updating it is around to the end of august. I am considering to do some dramatic changes to the timer. In case that happens there might be issues when doing normal runs. There are backups of the times but if a rollback is needed it will most likely be to just the 1st august. So know if you from now on get a top time until the new race timer is proven safe there is a potential chance that your time might get rolled back again.

Dramatic changes to the time.
Wow, he have a Einstein here, doing time distortion and stuffs

• Haha
Reactions: Martin
a larger update got put on ze. tomorrow i gotta see if theres any unexpected bugs due to the racetimer update being put on right now. The frontend also needs to be updated again which i will start with tomorrow. There are also some changes in how i want to display times such as not displaying times with minutes anymore and instead just displaying times with seconds.

got updated as well. Forum badges are displayed again and times are now displayed with seconds instead of minutes and seconds. Regarding the actual racetimer ingame were some edge case bugs hopefully solved now. There still is a small bug left to fix that i noticed since the update.

Well i hope things are done for now and that no more bug fixing is needed. In case you see bugs related to the racetimer report them either here or directly to me through steam/discord. SOme things however i wont look into, for example on potc how stage 3 and 4 overlap because of either going into the cave or having to take the water run way. Thats just created zones that should had been placed somewhere else/differently. That kind of thing i dont plan to look into as any admin just can replace the zones to somewhere else. Its if you see other kinds of bugs that you should report them

ps: surf maps are also a special case where things have to work slightly differently so bugs on specifically surf maps also wont be looked into most likely.

PS1: The stats being displayed for !mytime and !toptime should now be very fast so you dont experience delays any longer.

Last edited: