Xenforo Theme Poll

Which theme should become the new default?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacius Verglas

The Frosty One
Developer
Oct 11, 2016
Finland
We've given members of the community time to post their theme suggestions, and now is the time to vote!
I'm going to list view-able demos of each theme here, so you can check them out before you vote.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to check both themes out before you vote. Your vote can not be changed afterwards.

Once again, PLEASE check both of the themes before you vote.

Also, keep in mind, that if you like the current theme, it is not going anywhere.
This theme will still be available to whoever wants to use it, as I've put time into it.

Last edited:
Im just gonna say it like this... of all the themes, the first one seems like the most smooth one.
The others.. idk really what i can say, it's just... meh in the entire setup. looks really basic? idk it's a feeling.
^^

I really dont care too much if its any of these 3:
  • Black Responsive
  • Pad
  • Tactical
The rest are just too overkill on detail imho.

Reactions: Radiothere
Ended up voting for Razor Blade even though Tactical is my suggestion.
Was a really tough choice, though. I guess Razor Blade also works better with the current add-on selection we have.
But anyways, let the community decide!

Tactical and Pad are my favorites. Voted for Tactical though. I think it fits more as a theme for a game forum.
Pad on the other hand looks very clean and smooth. I like clean and smooth.

Im just gonna say it like this... of all the themes, the first one seems like the most smooth one.
The others.. idk really what i can say, it's just... meh in the entire setup. looks really basic? idk it's a feeling.
^^
M8, out of all those, the first one looks basic af.

Reactions: Blake and Erebus
Tactical and Pad are my favorites. Voted for Tactical though. I think it fits more as a theme for a game forum.

I STILL PREFER IT OVER THE OTHERS

same here:imhorny::imhorny::imhorny::imhorny::imhorny::imhorny:

Just out of curiosity and because of my minimal knowledge about Xenforo out-of-the-box themes:

Is it possible to have a light and dark theme so users can pick whatever suits them best? (and keep dark as default)

Not sure what impact this will have on maintenance on the themes, but like I said.. Just wondering what the possibility of this idea is.

Just out of curiosity and because of my minimal knowledge about Xenforo out-of-the-box themes:

Is it possible to have a light and dark theme so users can pick whatever suits them best? (and keep dark as default)

Not sure what impact this will have on maintenance on the themes, but like I said.. Just wondering what the possibility of this idea is.
Pretty much just requires to have the theme twice and change the colors in a palette on the web panel. However, finding good colors that don't look like absolute shit without trial and error is the hard part.
If you voted for Tactical, that one has pre-made light version.

Pretty much just requires to have the theme twice and change the colors in a palette on the web panel. However, finding good colors that don't look like absolute shit without trial and error is the hard part.
If you voted for Tactical, that one has pre-made light version.

Alright! Thanks for the suggestion. I voted for bliss, but you can add that vote to Tactical as I cannot change my vote.

The votes have been trimmed, and you may now vote between the two final options.
Make sure to check out how the theme looks on a profile page, forum node, etc. before voting!

i take the black for one reason. and yes Razor are too flashy

Same, Razor is too flashy x)
If he win I will keep the current one :3
But impressive on more than 100 ppl on the forum only 14 votes ... feelsbadman

I don't really like the themes that are suggested now, I'm gonna keep the one I have now.
Seems like more people agree with this that the themes that remain now are not thàt good. I'd say, save the money and wait till we find a better theme, or just keep the one we have now since it is pretty good too.

Reactions: Serra
I prefer black. It is easier for the eyes when I use it on my phone in the evenings.
Also on black I had an inbox message + 32 notifications. On Razor, I did not have any of that.

Reactions: Erebus
Okay listen up. We made our mastery decisions and decided to pick the razorblade theme. Why? Cause you idiots dont do the work, glacius does the work. You people vote for shit without knowing the work required for it. So fuck you picklers, we decided this cause we have to do the work anywa.s

Status
Not open for further replies.