Wrong hyperscroll detection

Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ Nov 5, 2017

1. Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ

Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ Well-Known User User Event Winner

Hello, i have bought a Logitech G403, last year in december. I was happy with this mouse, but a couple of months later an unloze admin has warned me, that i should stop to use hyperscroll. But this mouse has not a hyperscroll function. I explained him, that i don't use hyperscroll and my mouse even does not has a hyperscroll function. Then it went on for the next months always so.. warning, warning, warning... Until the beginning of August this year, a plugin was introduced, which automatically deactivates the Bhop as soon as hyper scrolling or a script is detected. I remember, the first day when the plugin was installed, an other admin type in the chat: also funny thing: my bhop is deactivated.. I remember, the first day when the plugin was installed, an other unloze admin type in the chat: "also funny thing: my bhop is deactivated" Then i reply to him, that's what I mean all the time. He type back, that i should ignore the plugin, it detects wrong.. After this i asked him, will the plugin ever removes from the server?!? I don't get an answer... Maybe it could be because the chat was again full of lenny faces spamming

So i stopped to playing on unloze server, because Zombie Escape without bhop is boring and you are fucked most time, and strafewalking doesn't help you either. And what most suck is, when you jump down from a high place or surf and you touch the ground and jump, you don't get this boost or lose it, because your bhop is disabled.

Before a couple days i came back to unloze ze server.. and i really miss this.. the server, the community, the maps... :-/

I have added a video, where i show this:

With friendly greetings
    Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ a.k.a E G

P.S: If there are any grammar mistakes, sorry, keep that for yourself ^^

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  2. D()G@N

D()G@N SoftServeMapsBestMaps Global Admin VIP User Event Winner

That plugin is broken

3. Filip

Filip Renowned User Retired Admin User Event Winner

It looks like you are scrolling way more than what is necessary, and that's triggering the plugin

t1nyy likes this.
  4. Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ

I join the server again and scroll very slow.. and it happens with the same result.. I have also try it with a g900 and a 1€ cheap hama mouse. All the same..

5. Kaby

Kaby KEK VIP User Event Winner

Admins should watch into it, my bhop got disabled a lot on css ze, since i get flagged for hyperscroll... so the plugin is broken, and should be removed ? Since once u get flagged ur bhop gets disabled for the rest of the map. I only use russian strafehack thxbye

6. Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race

Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race Well-Known User User

It's probably because you are scrolling with both mwheel up and down, the plugin needs some work (buttox pls). Try scrolling with just one of those and see if that helps. I don't know the specifics with this plugin but if you got a million jump inputs between your jumps it will think you are hyperscrolling.

Filip and Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ like this.
  7. Glacius

Glacius The Frosty One Technical Staff User Event Winner Discord Manager

Plugin is working as intended.
    You’re not going to trigger Hyperscroll -detection unless you’re scrolling like a maniac.

8. Night Breeze

Night Breeze Poner Faggot VIP User Event Winner

Wrong. I use precision scroll, in other words for you, 1 to 3, maybe 4 scrolls whenever I hit the ground. I suck, obviously, but when I do get it right, I get bhop disabled.

FLASH NEWS. I'm not sure whether I'm happy bhop is disabled or not, considering many other things have been upsetting me on Unloze. Imo it's probably another way for staff to abuse, since they'll disable this for themselves, bhop freely while the rest get an obvious disadvantage.

I'm not surprised. Here I thought gfl was worse, turns out it's just becoming a shittier version of it day by day, by bringing their shit plugins over, shit admins and stupid bot as well.

GG well played.

9. Glacius

Glacius The Frosty One Technical Staff User Event Winner Discord Manager

Well, please do send me stats from times when you’ve had your bhop disabled.
    Without evidence it’s just not possible to change anything.

Now you’re just bickering.
    There is no extra options for anyone in the plugin.
    No-one can disable detection for themselves.

The plugins shared to the community are quality of life changes.

The admins are chosen from people who have interest in making an application. Feel free to make your own, if you think the quality of admins is declining.
    We can’t force people as admins.

The bot is now literally just a replacement to ”Admin Sounds” -plugin as it’s a better way of doing them.
    You no longer need to download sound files upon connecting to the server and only admins can use it, PLUS it only has the old Unloze sounds now, and none of the GFL stuff.
    Also, playing from YT is disabled.
    Why on earth would you complain about that?

Bird is the Word and Filip like this.
  10. Night Breeze

Night Breeze Poner Faggot VIP User Event Winner

:thinking:
    Hmm. Time. Time will tell. No point arguing, yet. God, I really hope what you say is true. :tbc:

11. Ξ Π Σ Γ G Ɨ Ƶ Ξ

Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race OMG THX, works!!! It is unfamiliar, that i only can jump with mwheelup, but my bhop will no longer disabled. I think I will get used to it. Is it normal to jump only with one wheelway? If not, then I need a new mouse.. I think some mice have a to weak mouse wheel?!? BUT BIG THANKS!!
    [​IMG]

Jayz, Filip and ZeGaWa like this.
  12. Moltard

Moltard Admin Admin Mapper User Event Winner

Spamming mousewheel up and down to bhop is stupid.
    Just scroll up or down when you are about to touch the ground.

Tom and ZeGaWa like this.
  13. Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race

Yeah most people only scroll one way, instead of spamming like crazy just work on your timing and you will be gucci my dude. Also your mouse is good, I have a similar one that i've been using for about a year now (g402), no complaints from me.

14. Jayz

Jayz VIP VIP User

I honestly never met anyone that uses both. Like most have suggested, just stick to using one or the other. The plugin is autistic.

15. D()G@N

Thanks to @zaCade the plugin has been edited a little. Instead of turning off the bhop automatically for hyperscrollers, the plugin will just inform the admins. From now on it's up to the admins to check the stats and punish/ignore people who are flagged.

Same if someone gets flagged for hacking and is kicked. No more auto kicks by the plugin. Admins are only informed and have to decide themselves what to do next.

Obviously this doesn't mean people can hack and hyperscroll now. The idea is just to prevent wrong punishments by the plugin many people complained about. Admins will still check the stats seriously and punish if needed.

egyFM, jenz, Glacius and 1 other person like this.
  16. Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race

lol doesn't that defeat the purpose of the plugin? :thinking:

17. D()G@N

no why would it? the plugin is still working and tells us when someone is flagged. but now the admins decide if someone is really using a script or not by checking the stats. unfortunately the plugin himself failed to do that.

18. Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race

It was meant to be 'automatic' (according to obus). Also according to OP the issue was resolved, so did it really need editing?

19. D()G@N

it was not edited just cause of this case. i might should have made a new post about this. people complain daily about the plugin and it has been edited for everyone.

I don't care that it was meant to be automatic. obviously you can't leave it like that since the shit can't differ scripters and legit players.

20. Gee Ef Ell Mustard Race

or maybe everyone is just the big hack ????

time to go back to gud old macrodox

egyFM and Nivinski like this.
-->